Wejer

Mentor
--
Wejer's mod v.1.01
--

--
About:
--

This mod features an XML-code overhaul of a great many aspects of Civ IV:Colonization, including, but not limited to:

*Units & Professions
*Promotions
*Buildings
*Founding Fathers
*Constitution
*Improvements, Terrain, Features & Resources

NOTE: Complete list of changes is NOT provided - if you want to find out what has changed, play the mod!

However, if you are very curious, you can find out a great many of the changes in the in-game Civilopedia!

--
Installation instructions:
--

1. After downloading the sofware, save the .zip at the following location: "Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Colonization"
2. Right-click the .zip choose the option "unpack here"-option.
3. If you have done it correctly, a folder named "Mods" shall appear next to your .zip - inside this folder you will find "Wejer's mod v.X.xx along with a readme file.
4. Start Civilization IV: Colonization
5. Choose the following path: Advanced->Load a Mod->Wejer's Mod
6. If you have completed step 5, congratulations! You have succesfully loaded Wejer's mod! Have fun playing it!

--
Conditions of use
--

The software within is considered "shareware", i.e. it can be freely distributed on the internet and in other media, under two conditions:

*You ask for my permission first, BEFORE you post it on other websites other than www.CivFanatics.com
*All credit shall go to Wejer (me)
*You do not commercially exploit this software without my permission

--
Disclaimer
--

This software is provided "as-is" in its current condition. The producer does not guarantee its safety and will not financially compensate against any mishaps the client may experience from using the software.

--
--
Constructive feedback is welcome - abuse is not.

Please name the Subject of your letter "Civ4 Wejer's mod" so that I don't accidently mistake it for junk-mail.

Attachments

• Civ4Colonization Wejer's Mod v.1.01.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 228
Top Bottom