1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

ModCast Episode 69: "Laying Foundations"

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by DanQ, Apr 15, 2017.

1. DanQ

DanQ Chieftain

New game, new voices. The sixty-ninth episode of ModCast, entitled "Laying Foundations", is now netcasting with a 40m29s runtime. Rob "Rob (R8XFT)" Riley returns as lead panelist and is joined by new regular co-hosts "vicevirtuoso", John "Neirai" and Lee "LeeS" Shipp, all of whom had been guests on the show prior.

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 06m06s | Miscellaneous
    Experiencing making changes to Civilization VI with, and without, modding tools and then pondering changes to the game from a modder's perspective (18m23s).

ModCast is the first spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast; fellow sibling TurnCast focuses on Civ multiplay.

2. shaglio

shaglio The Prince of Dorkness

Neirai's idea for the Civ 6 version of the Inuit reminds me of the Boazov√°zzi unit from More Civ's Sami mod. The description says "it can herd resources, temporarily removing them from the game in return for Food and Production." I can't wait. I know you guys are probably focusing more on Australia, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Canada, but the Inuit is the one I'm mostly looking forward to.