Modern Map

darthdodo

Chieftain
I'm not looking for a mod. Mods don't seem to work with my game. I'm looking for a plain, simple map that takes all the civilizations (given in the game) and places them in all the current locations they own today. Rome being Italy, Aztec being Mexico, Vikings being Scandinavian countries, Persia being Iran, Babylon being Iraq, Ottomans being Turkey Sumeria being... I dunno... Kuwait? :p

For Canada, Australia and most of South American, I dunno.. give it to England, France, Spain and Netherlands... But is there a map that does this? As well as giving them the techs they have to this day? And starting off with the wars each one is in? So I can start playing from that point on, as a hypothetical situation or something. :p

Check out the mod in my signature (World 2009 Mod). We're doing exactly what you said, making a modern scenario in which all the civs are in their current locations. Its still in development though, we're expecting it out later this month or in March. Though this one isn't really plain or simple ;) .

I'm not looking for a mod. Mods don't seem to work with my game. I'm looking for a plain, simple map that takes all the civilizations (given in the game) and places them in all the current locations they own today. Rome being Italy, Aztec being Mexico, Vikings being Scandinavian countries, Persia being Iran, Babylon being Iraq, Ottomans being Turkey Sumeria being... I dunno... Kuwait? :p

For Canada, Australia and most of South American, I dunno.. give it to England, France, Spain and Netherlands... But is there a map that does this? As well as giving them the techs they have to this day? And starting off with the wars each one is in? So I can start playing from that point on, as a hypothetical situation or something. :p

More than 18 civs isn't possible without a mod. If you want to change nations and their location, you can do it in the world builder/editing the WB save text. However, to use new ones you'd again need to use or create a mod.

Top Bottom