Modified Scenarios Workshop

I sent two doubts: How I can delete the rectangle of life of the units? Mountains and other static units do not need it. And Where I can get an explanation on how to work the diplomatic relations in tot evens?
Didn't like my answers, huh? :p

I think Catfish may be converting some of the other scenarios already.
I've done all four. I'm waiting for CFC to sort out its uploading issues.

[Edit: One of CFC's staff members pointed out that the downloads database is unaffected; it's just the forum attachments and wiki uploads that are broken. Could've found that out for myself if I'd bothered to look. I guess that means the scenarios are up:

Edit 2: bonus:
]

I don't see it Catfish! Thanks very much. It's very util.
Your conversion are very incredible. I adapted new graphis of something of this scenarios: Will send it or Fairline will do new graphics?
Fairline thanks by your information, I use it, and the scenarios are very better...
I can't send nothing for now, but I see that Catfish adapted scenarios that I did, then when I can download his wonderful adaptation I will send others.
Catfish I will send Moria of FavF and I will send the adaptation of Gold with Fairline instructions. If you have an idea of new conversions, I like know it, If you do it, I prefer do others scenarios, and work less. Have you new conversions?
Are I the CFC's staff members that pointed out that the downloads database is unaffected? I don't understand it very well... Do I send well the conversions?
Uf, no sé si me entenderán algo... con lo bien que estaríamos con el esperanto.
SALUDOS
Petit

Can you guys check Mercator's batch file in Fading Lights?
By this I mean: does it work?

Catfish I will send Moria of FavF and I will send the adaptation of Gold with Fairline instructions. If you have an idea of new conversions, I like know it, If you do it, I prefer do others scenarios, and work less. Have you new conversions?
I've got old, incomplete conversions, including Moria. It would actually be faster for me to start over than to check through to see what needs doing and undo my own modifications. Those last 5 conversions are all new. I was considering doing Pax California and Dagor Bragollach. I don't have Heraclius, so if you want to do that, be my guest.

Are I the CFC's staff members that pointed out that the downloads database is unaffected? I don't understand it very well... Do I send well the conversions?
Thread attachments are working again. The downloads database was never affected.

Can you guys check Mercator's batch file in Fading Lights? Drag-and-drop isn't working for me on Win7 32-bit. Command line method is good, but that's hardly what was intended. I'll write a conventional file-swap batch file for the scenario if it's a problem.

Doesn't work for me, but I'm on vista 64

You downloaded the scenario a dozen times? ;) It doesn't work on Vista 64-bit and 7 32-bit: good enough for me. Windows 7 64-bit is the current standard. I've uploaded a new version. Here's the changelog:

• Replaced Mercator's original events swap batch file with a more conventional one.
  • Fixed a number of bad map locations in events: odd-even co-ordinates and missing commas.
  • Hex-edited the default difficulty level to Deity, recommended for play by the author.
  • Cleaned up Engrish in Fading Lights.txt, events and rules files.
Looked in the events files and started cleaning up some of the Text events. The English is atrocious in this scenario. Names are inconsistent. Who was it complaining about Carl Fritz's spelling?

You downloaded the scenario a dozen times? ;) It doesn't work on Vista 64-bit and 7 32-bit: good enough for me. Windows 7 64-bit is the current standard. I've uploaded a new version.

Thanks for that :b

Here's the changelog:

.....The English is atrocious in this scenario. Names are inconsistent. Who was it complaining about Carl Fritz's spelling?

:lol:

Yeah, just a few that caught my eye. There could be more. Don't really want twilight zone units.

So to clarify even more ;) Are odd/even spawning co-ordinates a no no? Most of the time this is not a problem for me as I can alter them to even/even or odd/odd, but what about when a unit has to spawn in a city with odd/even co-ordinate? Or have I just completely misunderstood what you were saying?

But where is the link to new version? Or you still didn't finish it?
The link hasn't changed. Post #21.

So to clarify even more ;) Are odd/even spawning co-ordinates a no no? Most of the time this is not a problem for me as I can alter them to even/even or odd/odd, but what about when a unit has to spawn in a city with odd/even co-ordinate? Or have I just completely misunderstood what you were saying?
I don't know because I don't understand what you're saying. These are odd-even (or even-odd) co-ordinates:

This is the only thread I could find on the subject. That was not how I created map labels for WotR, precisely because those types of cities produce twilight zone units and it wasn't possible to lock them into Capitalization.

Right, I'm on the same page now. I hadn't heard of this effect before and to be honest I hadn't really noticed that map co-ordinates are always even/even or odd/odd! This is a very interesting phenomenon. I guess it would have been more useful for MGE before ToT's impassable terrain. As they say, you learn something new every day :)

This is a modified MGE version of a very very old WW1 scenario...
I have added some new units (graphically NOT historically accurate),some new cities and flags on the units and the cities.Includes a 1918 version that adds the Soviet Union...if you like it I may work on the Russian civil war and other events.This is just to test my work with the events.

:D

P.S.: Did I made Germany and Austria under or overpowered.... :sad: ?

Attachments

• WW1.rar
    2 MB · Views: 286
Hello,
TOT version of Gold Gulch created by: Harry Tuttle (aka Bill Schneider)
Saludos,
Petit

Top Bottom