1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Modmod: C2C Expansion Pack

Discussion in 'C2C mod mods' started by pepper2000, Apr 1, 2017.

1. pepper2000

pepper2000 Chieftain

Hi all,

I've prepared another, small modmod that adds some new material to Caveman 2 Cosmos. Not much here; just a new tech and a few new buildings. The material isn't space related, so I made a separate modmod for it. To play, unzip this file and drop the folder in Assets/Modules/My_Mods. It should be compatible with SVN 9562+. Have fun!

PS Happy April Fools Day.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  2. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

You realize you're a team member with every right to propose these kinds of modifications and introduce them directly into the core without having to put them in a modmod first right? I mean, if you get some flak when you put forth your proposal then sure, try through a modmod first, but unless it clashes with one of the rest of us, we're usually pretty open to more development on all sorts of stuff. And you've earned your seat at the round table, so to speak.

Since I don't do modmods, pray tell, what's the new tech and material about?

3. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Chieftain

Or you can put them in the My_Mods area for quick removal if they turn out not to work. Of course you are supposed to then move them into core after a trial period.

4. pepper2000

pepper2000 Chieftain

Normally I would do that, but this is joke content as part of my April Fools Day routine.

5. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Ok, well I had to at least download it and read the XML then. Lol! People should really take a look at this!

6. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Apparently 31 ppl have already. ;)