Modmodding Q&A Thread

That's really strange, that pull request is also a 404 for me. Have you blocked me accidentally?

How old is your user account? If it was just the pull request, it might be explained that we are interacting with different data centres and the information has not been duplicated yet. But if your account is older than a day it's hard to explain why I cannot even see your account. It's the same by the way when I am not logged in.

How old is your user account? If it was just the pull request, it might be explained that we are interacting with different data centres and the information has not been duplicated yet. But if your account is older than a day it's hard to explain why I cannot even see your account. It's the same by the way when I am not logged in.
I have had my account for a few months, I don't know what's going on, but maybe I should make a new account

Maybe contact the site's support first?

Okay. I'm curious what is going on here.

I could confirm though that your pull request exists in their backend. When I created another issue, it had ID #266, indicating that your PR #265 exists in some capacity even from my perspective.

Okay. I'm curious what is going on here.

I could confirm though that your pull request exists in their backend. When I created another issue, it had ID #266, indicating that your PR #265 exists in some capacity even from my perspective.
It's like somehow my account is being blocked in some way.

How do i save a dll file as cpl? I dont have that option on my computer, my file options keep on trying to destroy the formatting.

Why do you want to do that?

Me too. Still curious what happened, I didn't receive a notification about it.

Why do you want to do that?
Because if I save it as a text file the document is ruined.
I am using word pad to edit the files

It's good news that it's visible but I think the dll file in the pull request is corrupted

Not sure what you mean. The DLL is not a text file.

There is no reason to edit and save the DLL, especially with a text editor?

I know but when I edit and try to save a file, the mechanism will force me to save the edits as a text file
By DLL, do you mean the files that end in .h and .cpp in the CvGameCoreDLL folder, or CvGameCoreDLL.dll in the assets folder?

I think the problem is with the editor you using. It seems that wordpad is just not able to save file in a .cpp format. You can try using a different editor, like Notepad++.

I mean the .cpp files in this case.
Just a heads up in case you didn't know, edits to the .cpp files won't take effect until you compile them. If you're on Windows you can open the .sln file in Visual Studio and use the compile function said Visual Studio comes with.

Top Bottom