[modmodmod] The Sword of Islam Reborn

Whoops. Apologies, a little out of it tonight. You definitely need an extra tile to the east, for my file I mean?
Yes, I duplicated the easternmost column so that the map would by 125 tiles instead of 124, because of my goal to extend the map in the south eventually and 100x125 is a nice clean aspect ratio

Alright let's try this again
Thank you! Now Maps.py is the one that isn't working, it says line 104, but I don't see anything broken with it.

I think you fixed the City Name Manager, though.

Thank you! Now Maps.py is the one that isn't working, it says line 104, but I don't see anything broken with it.

I think you fixed the City Name Manager, though.
Post it here and I can take a look. Also try screenshotting the error popups, may help

Post it here and I can take a look. Also try screenshotting the error popups, may help
Apparently there's a syntax error

Here are the error popups, transcribed
Traceback (most recent call last)
File "<string>", line 1 in ?
File "<string>", line 52 in load_module
File "CvEventInterface", line 13, in ?
File "<string>", line 52, in load_module
File "CvCustomEventManager", line 22, in ?
File "CvRFCEventHandler, line 22, in ?
File "Dataloader", line 5, in ?
File "<string>", line 35, in load_module
File "<string>", line 13, in _get_code
File "
Maps
", line
artStyles = (
Failed to load python module CvEventInterface

Attachments

• Maps.xml
    883.4 KB · Views: 2
Apparently there's a syntax error

Here are the error popups, transcribed
Traceback (most recent call last)
File "<string>", line 1 in ?
File "<string>", line 52 in load_module
File "CvEventInterface", line 13, in ?
File "CvCustomEventManager", line 22, in ?
File "CvRFCEventHandler, line 22, in ?
File "Dataloader", line 5, in ?
File "<string>", line 35, in load_module
File "<string>", line 13, in _get_code
File "
Maps
", line
artStyles = (
Failed to load python module CvEventInterface
Looks like some " ) " are missing at the end of the 'regions' and 'artstyles' tuples

Looks like some " ) " are missing at the end of the 'regions' and 'artstyles' tuples
Thanks! The mod loads without python exceptions now, but it still won't open the map. Previously, I would receive python exceptions while loading the mod. Now, I only get them when I try to open the map in the mod.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot9848.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot9848.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 16
@DrLoboto did you add any new types of resources? Perhaps one of those is in the map and that's why it won't load

@DrLoboto did you add any new types of resources? Perhaps one of those is in the map and that's why it won't load
Nothing in the dll, just the FEATURE_TERRACE in the xml files. I'm kinda stumped here, but the things I'd check are:

-If you're using my 'regions' section in maps.py, that all the new regions have entries in Consts.py and CIV4GameText_MEM_Regions.xml.
-that any 'TeamReveal' or 'Owner' entries in the WBsave don't reference player #'s greater than the amount in this version of SOI. I think after the new civs I added, my independents were in teams 42-45

Not sure what here is actually necessary to load into the map but this is what comes to mind. That python error seems to be referencing revealed map plots.

Nothing in the dll, just the FEATURE_TERRACE in the xml files. I'm kinda stumped here, but the things I'd check are:

-If you're using my 'regions' section in maps.py, that all the new regions have entries in Consts.py and CIV4GameText_MEM_Regions.xml.
-that any 'TeamReveal' or 'Owner' entries in the WBsave don't reference player #'s greater than the amount in this version of SOI. I think after the new civs I added, my independents were in teams 42-45

Not sure what here is actually necessary to load into the map but this is what comes to mind. That python error seems to be referencing revealed map plots.
The regions in maps.py is the original one from SoIR just with the northernmost and easternmost lines duplicated so it fits the size of the merged map.
I found some TeamReveal=42 and deleted it, now the map is loading and I can select a civ but as soon as I'm done setting up the game (difficulty, speed, etc...) it crashes. No python errors either.

Attachments

• MapsMerged.CivBeyondSwordWBSave
    967.3 KB · Views: 1

I removed FEATURE_TERRACE, but it still won't load. Does it load in your version? Also, can you please post a screenshot of FEATURE_Terrace?

Attachments

• MapsMerged.CivBeyondSwordWBSave
    966.8 KB · Views: 0
Top Bottom