MODS compatible with Vox Populi (VP)

Incorporated into CBP
seems to be in:
  • UI - Trade Routes Enhancements
  • Global - Air Routes
  • Promotions - Terrain Crossing (or at least parts of it)

I've always used Communitas script for my games. But lately I noticed that loading with it results in crashes in 1 out of 3 cases. It does not happen without the vox populi. Situation is worse in multiplayer, where 4 out of 5 starts result in crashes. Is there a compatibility problem with recent patches to vox populi?

I wonder why is there no enlightenment era compatibility mod with CBP?
I know about the work of Xony, but don't know If I should use or not.

I wonder why is there no enlightenment era compatibility mod with CBP?
I know about the work of Xony, but don't know If I should use or not.

There you go:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/enlightenment-era-compatibility-contd.610282/#post-14657222

User Infixio recently started to work on the compatibility and balance and continued where Xony left off. While it seems that there are still some bugs and minor disbalances, the EE seems to be technically compatible with VP again. I will add it to the compatibility list once the rebalancing reaches its final stage.

You may safely use Version 3 of compatibility mod which I posted today. Have fun!

Ohh, sorry, I probably misread the instructions. The people should first install the base EE and then then install your compatibility mod, correct? I don't have time to play these days, so I could not try it out myself. Should I update the description?

Top Bottom