Mods not showing in mod list

Pandamonius

Chieftain
I'm just starting out with BE mods. Mods that I've downloaded from Steam show up in the Mod list in game, but mods that I've created myself do not. I've verified that the mods are placed in the game's Mods folder.

Any advice would be greately appreciated!

I'm using Modbuddy to create from scratch. All I've done so far is follow the Basics of Modding video on youtube uploaded by the company itself. the only thing in this mod is one new structure that was created by copying the relevant parts of xml from other structures and modifying the values.

The Build succeeded and the product shows up in C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth\Mods, but does not appear in the Mods list inside the game.

I've tried: restarting the game client, rebuilding the mod, replacing the mod in the Mods folder with a copy pulled from the Build directory where I store the code projects that I'm working on, even restarting the computer. Still nothing.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe I've got the path set wrong somehow, but in Modbuddy under Tools\Options\Beyone Earth, the Custom Civilization Path and Custom Civilization User Path are both set to my game directory. I even tried setting the user path to the Beyond Earth directory that appears under c:\User\Appdata but still nothing...

Top Bottom