Not open for further replies.
Oil Springs-Factory(9),courthouse,colosseum
Hangchow-Factroy(8),courthouse,colosseum
Grand River-Marketplace(4),courthouse,University
Xinjian- Hospital (10),Cathedral,corthouse
Chengdu-Courthouse (5),colosseum,cathdral
Shanghai-couthouse(80),worker,barracks
Tsingtao-University,courthouse,worker

i would like to thank cgannon for his imput in the fight against corruption :goodjob: i have just noticed that corruption levels in some cities are getting very high i would have swithched over for hangchow but that would have been a waste of shield so i kept it going on factory

After a brief stunt when the governer of Nouva Terra stole our little ying yang symbol we have it back :) .
I would also like to thank all our mayors for putting up city threads (sarcasm) you dont have to but it would be niceto keep the people passing by to notice our province and the more people that atart up threads of our province the more people are goin to want to join.

at the moment our roser stands at :3

BCLG100-Mayor of Oil Springs and governer of the Province of Mohwakia
Cgannon64-Mayor of Hangchow
Strider -Mayor of Tsingtao and some other little tiny jobs ;) (science leader vice president)

Governor, as the minister of trade, may I ask you to build a harbor in Tasintao, and and airport in Shaghai sometime reasonably soon? Their location is rather remote, and it would be very easy for the ir connects to the trade network to be cut off.

i would add them to build queue but the thing is they will take so long to build that they would be pointless if you asked for a rush then it would be better

Cheiftess the President of Phonetica has come to visit our glorious Province of Mohawkia :yeah:
She has been visiting The vice President and Mayor of Tsingtao Strider.
We hope that she enjoys her stay on Mohwkia and that she comes again :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

It seems Cheiftess is prolonging her visit admiring the views and taking in the whole of Mohawkia

In hushed whispers the peolpe of Xinjiang have noticed that Chieftess has been spending an awful amount of time there:eek:

:beer::beer:[party][party][party][party][dance]
[dance][dance]

Cheiftess has decided to stay on and be mayor of Xinjian
lets hope she enjoys her mayorship and that the people of Xinjian hold many celebrations
there has been news that the people of Xinjian are holding a casual get tgether to welcome Chieftess

I would also like to recommend civanator for the job of science leader yes i know i already said strider but civanator is also dedicated to the job and set up the NSD in the first 2 terms.

Ok the Roster has grown again we now have:4 [dance][dance]
:beer::beer::beer:

BCLG100-Governer of Mohawkia and Mayor of Oil Springs
Strider-Mayor of Tsingtao and lots of other non important jobs (NSD leader VP little things;) )
Cheiftess-Mayor of Xinjian,President and former trade keader a few times

Originally posted by BCLG100
Ok the Roster has grown again we now have:4 [dance][dance]
:beer::beer::beer:

BCLG100-Governer of Mohawkia and Mayor of Oil Springs
Strider-Mayor of Tsingtao and lots of other non important jobs (NSD leader VP little things;) )
Cheiftess-Mayor of Xinjian,President and former trade keader a few times

Congratulations, BCLG100, on your growing province! All new citizens of Mohawkia please remember to edit your registry listings so your province will be correctly represented in the census results! :)

Congratulations, BCLG100, on your growing province! All new citizens of Mohawkia please remember to edit your registry listings so your province will be correctly represented in the census results!

sometims it just gets so hard to remember who is in the province as we have so many people:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom