[Monarch?] Churchill: going for domination against my buddhist "friends"

CaF

Warlord
Hi guys

First of all i do not know whether this is monarch or emperor, since the german translation of the difficulty would be "king". It's one above prince. So i guess it is monarch, but whatever.
The patch is 3.19 BTS and i use BUG.

I am asking for help on this one. My continent consists of 4 buddhists (including me). All other 3 are bigger(i failed pyramids and stonehenge despite having stone) and more advanced or on parity. The other continent will be mine soon, as i only have to conquer and capitulate Louis. That is my plan at least.

I had to capitulate Shaka very early because the apostolic garbage resolution lead to war of all buddhists against him. I wanted to avoid him capitulating to someone else, but i do not know the odds of this happening.

After taking Louis, how should i proceed?
First: should i add all those espionage buildings or just spam units on my main continent?
Second: who should i take out on my main continent and how to do this? I'm planning on fighter supported ground warfare with cavalry and infantry, probably against Holy Roman Empire. He has the Pentagon which shall be mine. He also is at only pleased.
Third: what are the odds of getting declared on by the other buddhists if i declare on one? How likely is it that the others join in making it a 2way or 3way war for me?

Hope you can help me on this so that i can pull off a win. All sorts of advice is welcome. I only have like 2 weeks of playing + reading here experience.

Greets,
CaF

Attachments

• churchill louis next.CivBeyondSwordSave
    454.7 KB · Views: 74
I wouldn't play quick speed for start. There every mistake you make is more important and the wars are not great.

from what i saw...

you are in pretty complicated situation. i don't understand your decisions that lead to making colonies before owning your own continent if you decided for military warfare

on your own continent you start to be seriously behind in techs (charle already is on Infantries and the other 2 are on rifles) or better said you are behind.

I agree you should quick cap the french. Get that SoD out he has in Awdaghost (or something like that) on west coast and should pretty much nail it with quick cap.

you don't have to worry about diplo situation because those buddhists are your friends and that -1 for declaring on your friend is not important.

You should worry more about how you actually want to win the game. With 950bpt at 100% slider at this point it will be really difficult. There is a lot of wrong with your land/cities and buildings in all of cities that you really have to streamline your early game.

More interesting would be to see your land in 1AD and 1000AD so can people help you with getting decisive advantage in early game so you can milk the AIs more.

you should have really had your continent under control around 1500AD.

Posting such late saves will never bring you good results.

I wouldn't worry about the AP. The "Declare war on..." resolution can only come up against non-members, but you do have to contend with "stop fighting amongst brothers..."

Top Bottom