Monarch Student^ Bullpen

I'm Willeming as we speak. I decided to use my brain a bit more this time, compared to Justinian where I was just careless. Doing okay so far and enjoying it, will start writing that one up soon. :cool:

For our next MS^ game (which involves an industrious leader), I am thinking of starting with a wonder resource in the BFC...

How about a mini-poll... what is your opinion?
[ ] I'd prefer marble
[ ] I'd prefer stone
[ ] Screw marble and stone, I always build Great Lighthouse and Colossus combo!

How does it kill suspense? And besides, it's a poll. :D

I like to go into the game knowing as little as possible. Any advance information is cheating! Even if it's just a poll! :lol:

If, on the other hand, you were to tell us that there will be a wonder-friendly resource in the BFC and then remove all such resources from a 200-tile radius of the starting position, then that would be genius! :mischief:

If, on the other hand, you were to tell us that there will be a wonder-friendly resource in the BFC and then remove all such resources from a 200-tile radius of the starting position, then that would be genius! :mischief:

Even better : you give a wonder ressource, but no good prod site in 200 tile. Then, you pack the map with all the industrious wonder spammer and give them wonder ressource too.

^^
Haha, I'm an evil map maker, but I'm not THAT evil. :lol:
This isn't like IU, I edit the map and balance every civ's start. (Except the Will Orange game... one of them was given all the land to expand and make merry haha).

Oh, the map is Global Highlands. Most sites are good production sites. So yeah, there's more than 1 city to build wonders in, guaranteed.

@Nihil:
C'mon, I only spoil stuff you will be able to see in the start screenshot.

Of course, if you read the map hints... :lol:

^^
Haha, I'm an evil map maker, but I'm not THAT evil. :lol:
This isn't like IU, I edit the map and balance every civ's start. (Except the Will Orange game... one of them was given all the land to expand and make merry haha).

Oh, the map is Global Highlands. Most sites are good production sites. So yeah, there's more than 1 city to build wonders in, guaranteed.

@Nihil:
C'mon, I only spoil stuff you will be able to see in the start screenshot.

Of course, if you read the map hints... :lol:

Stone.

Try Ramasses II.

Marble is better. The early stone wonders are usually easy to get and I don't care much for the medieval ones, except for Notre Dame. Unless the industrious guy is Ramesses, I will probably build no temples.

Marble is better. The early stone wonders are usually easy to get and I don't care much for the medieval ones, except for Notre Dame. Unless the industrious guy is Ramesses, I will probably build no temples.

I think we should be Rammasses... That is up to Meatbuster though. I wonder if we could go marble and stone but just a smidgen less food to make up for it. We could play a culture game, with aggressive neighbors like Shaka per se...

Naw, I already scheduled Bismarck.

Let's have fun having no UB or UU for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. :lol:
(But unlike Toku, at least he has economic traits.)

Hmm... I am sure that the Darius map will be absolute terror (unless a... certain tactic... is used). I wonder if people will still play MS^ after that one.

Hmm... I am sure that the Darius map will be absolute terror (unless a... certain tactic... is used). I wonder if people will still play MS^ after that one.

:(

We know it's going to be arid, which means copious desert, although potentially a lot of floodplains too.

Don't make it too hard man, some of us are still getting used to Emperor! :crazyeye:

Hoping everything is ok Meatbuster. Hopefully your just busy. Hope to see another game soon. Like the series alot.

Mike

Top Bottom