Monumental Fund - Tower of Karachi and donations

@ikey: so please go forward and process my donnation of 2000 gold as posted here. please do the FRA posting for me...

oh, disorganizer - sorry!
i somehow missed to post your donation in the FRA thread ^.^
doing it right now, and later on tonight i'll be tting you up to date with the construction details and progres :)
~ikey

Hullo fellows!

In my last visit to Karachi, i was able to check on the construction. here is my report :

Workers, architects, engineers are all settled in town. The city is crowded with them coming from all over Fanatika to help, making it a very unusual time for the people of Karachi.

The construction site has already been cleared and made ready for the foundations. Steel and concrete are being brought to town via rail, and holes are already being drilled, crafted right into the stone. Meanwhile, other workers are working in the shaping of the giant rock, so as to form the huge ramp which will be the main entrance to town once the tower is ready.

Of course, i was not there only visiting: i had a meeting with the architects, discussed with the engineers and, most important of all, paid the first 3,000g. ^.^

Next week I'll be there again.

Top Bottom