More Civilisations

I found the problem with Nubia, the LUA for the decisions needs to be set to 1 in the modinfo file.

I looked at the Civ V Wiki for Unreleased Civs. Is it true Tuareg, The Apache, Mitanni, Danelaw, Epirus, Hephthalites, Yamato, Goturks, Pahlavi are canned? Because of Civ VI? Curse that game, meh leaders, cartoonish graphics, and cancellations of mods.

Civs for Epirus and Apache have been released by Danmacsch and Uighur_Caesar respectively, whilst Tarcisio has no plans to return to civ v modding AFAIK. The Tuareg still seem to be up there, so I'd presume that unless anyone has heard anything to the contrary, that they are still planned.

I looked at the Civ V Wiki for Unreleased Civs. Is it true Tuareg, The Apache, Mitanni, Danelaw, Epirus, Hephthalites, Yamato, Goturks, Pahlavi are canned? Because of Civ VI? Curse that game, meh leaders, cartoonish graphics, and cancellations of mods.

The Tuareg are still in that list. The Danelaw, Epirus, the Hephthalites, Yamato, the Gokturks, and the Pahlavi weren't More Civs' to begin with; they were Tarc's projects.

The Tuareg are still in that list. The Danelaw, Epirus, the Hephthalites, Yamato, the Gokturks, and the Pahlavi weren't More Civs' to begin with; they were Tarc's projects.

Sorry about the rest, I didn't label which modders were making what.

Does anyone have a problem with the Nabatea unique building not showing up in the build screen even though the city is both on and next to a desert and has access to silver? The building shows up fine in the tech tree.

If someone can point me to either a download link or a YouTube video with the Anishinaabe peace theme and/or war theme, I would appreciate it. I must add them both to my phone's music collection!

Yup, they do. Never heard of that channel before, but it's super useful, so thanks!

The Kanem-Bornu Empire

Kanem-Bornu was an empire that existed in what is now modern day Chad and Nigeria, existing from the 9th century AD and lasted as an independent kingdom until 1900.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download | Subsribe
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
This civ wouldn't have been half as impressive if Janboruta hadn't been willing to work on the icons. Big thanks man!

Notes:
- The damage dealt by cities by their faith outputs works dynamically such that it is not a 1-1 correspondence and it won't kill enemy units completely.
- Note that the effect of the UA only works for cities connected to your trade network. This means it will work for the capital when it's founded.

Supports:
All the usual stuff (which of course includes E&D :)).

Credits:
DMS: Design, code, art
Pouakai: Design, map, diplo text,
Guandao: Pedias, DOM text
Janboruta: improving the icons
TPangolin: improving the LH
JTitan: Unit model
Leugi: Unit model altering

Thanks to Scapegrace and reedstilt for participating in the design phase; some of the ideas comes from them as well. And a special thanks to reedstilt who also helped with ideas for both Events and Decisions. Also, thanks to TranquilSilence for playtesting, TPangolin for coming up with a suitable colour scheme and Sukritact for helping out with some lua issues.

The Kanem-Bornu Empire

This civ wouldn't have been half as impressive if Janboruta hadn't been willing to work on the icons. Big thanks man!

Notes:
- The damage dealt by cities by their faith outputs works dynamically such that it is not a 1-1 correspondence and it won't kill enemy units completely.
- Note that the effect of the UA only works for cities connected to your trade network. This means it will work for the capital when it's founded.

Supports:
All the usual stuff (which of course includes E&D :)).

Credits:
DMS: Design, code, art
Pouakai: Design, map, diplo text,
Guandao: Pedias, DOM text
Janboruta: improving the icons
TPangolin: improving the LH
JTitan: Unit model
Leugi: Unit model altering

Thanks to Scapegrace and reedstilt for participating in the design phase; some of the ideas comes from them as well. And a special thanks to reedstilt who also helped with ideas for both Events and Decisions. Also, thanks to TranquilSilence for playtesting, TPangolin for coming up with a suitable colour scheme and Sukritact for helping out with some lua issues.

w00t!

I only found 2 issues.
1. The event Support the Malamti I was able to enact before the requirements were met.
2. The game seemingly crashed about 8 turns or so before the UU was unlocked.

Romania

Formerly split between the great empires of Europe and Asia, and the battleground for the frequent wars between them, Romania proudly rose from their shadow in the 19th century and inherited the mantle of the great kingdoms of the past which had inhabited their lands. Romania set about establishing a strong position for itself in the Balkans, first against other nations who rose from the ashes of the dying Ottoman Empire in the Balkan Wars, and then against the great powers of Europe in World War One - a conflict which divided the very identity of Romania and her allies. Though firmly under Soviet influence for much of the twentieth century, Romania has again emerged from the shadow of a vast empire as a strong and independent nation within Eastern Europe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe | Download

Romania

Formerly split between the great empires of Europe and Asia, and the battleground for the frequent wars between them, Romania proudly rose from their shadow in the 19th century and inherited the mantle of the great kingdoms of the past which had inhabited their lands. Romania set about establishing a strong position for itself in the Balkans, first against other nations who rose from the ashes of the dying Ottoman Empire in the Balkan Wars, and then against the great powers of Europe in World War One - a conflict which divided the very identity of Romania and her allies. Though firmly under Soviet influence for much of the twentieth century, Romania has again emerged from the shadow of a vast empire as a strong and independent nation within Eastern Europe.

Subscribe | Download

Two civs in one week?!?! Amazing!!

Congrats on the releases! They're both very well designed, but I think my favorite is Kanem-Bornu (it's always nice to see more representation from Africa)

Happy to see Romania released. Congrats!

Fantastic artwork as usual, but that LH is beyond amazing!

Is the culture increase from DoFs displayed with MCIS? And if, is it displayed for the befriended civ as well?

Very nice releases, both Kanem-Bornu and Romania, looking forward to try them out. Thanks for the awesome work

Top Bottom