1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

More Civilisations

Discussion in 'Civ5 - New Civilizations' started by Pouakai, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

They're in the "Enemies of Rome" pack actually.

2. retrocity5

retrocity5 Prince

I don't recall any bug with the Rum Distillery but I do know that when I built the Royal Pyramid it turned into a monument, I think. Anyway, I think most modders will simply finish up some mods before release so they can spend some time playing and test modding Civ VI.

3. Hoop Thrower

Hoop Thrower Cyberbolivarian Inkarri

Computer Graphics go ape**** with the Rum Distillery, you had to have certain graphics on for that to happen though.

4. retrocity5

retrocity5 Prince

When is Romania due?

5. Pouakai

Pouakai It belongs in a museum. Moderator

When we can come up with some decision ideas and I can bribe someone into coding it

6. Skaz881

Skaz881 History Major

How goes updating the Celts? I'm curious to see who ends up with the Celt's icon.

7. retrocity5

retrocity5 Prince

It's adaptation of Hiram's. And I'd most certainly prefer if they use that mod's colors, mainly Wales and Cornwall because they fit with the flag/emblem respectively.

8. TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence Grumpy Snufkin

I'd presume the Celtic Split (if indeed it is updated for Civ V) will have slightly different civs to Hiram's release. JFD has mentioned wanting to do Boru's Ireland in the past, and I doubt More Civs is interested in doing their own version. I'd presume a merged Picts, Wales, Cornwall and whatever civ Bouddicca ends up leading will be there though - possibly with the Bretons or whatever to round it out.

Of course, that raises the question of what would be done with the UB icon, as it's Irish in nature.

9. retrocity5

retrocity5 Prince

Boudicca was Queen of the Iceni like in the map.

10. TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence Grumpy Snufkin

Well, I'm aware of that - spelling error was mostly due to writing that post at 3 in the morning :p

11. tmxk2012917

tmxk2012917 Prince

Nubian decisions are not shown in game

Attached Files:

12. sukritact

sukritact Artist and Modder

PETRA FOR EVERYONE!​

A couple of notes:

Since Petra is a city, the Petra wonder in the game has been renamed Al-Kasneh, the Treasury. Al-Kasneh is that structure you see in all the "Petra" icons and wonder models. The actual city is much bigger with hundred of tombs, temples and structures. This is purely a flavor change, no gameplay effects.

The Zabonah discovers cities faster. What this mean is cities within fog of war are revealed before they normally would be. Any city in fog of war that enters a Zabonah's vision range + 2 triggers its ability, revealing the city and granting you a little bit of gold.

The cost of increasing food yields starts at 50 and gets higher over time. The UA should make desert cities much more viable, allowing you to use gold to jump start a city's growth without fertile farms. Alternatively, use the UA to de-emphasize food and focus on other things, like gold.

Whew! that was a lot of text :p

13. OrderofOlav

OrderofOlav King of Procrastination

Oh wow those are really interesting traits! If only I wasn't on vacation to check it out, I want to settle some desert cities! And Areas himself looks like a badass!

14. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

It's brilliant!!!

...and will dutifully be added to AD this instant!

15. sukritact

sukritact Artist and Modder

Apparently I forgot to actually hook up mod support. (and add accurate TSL values).

Sorry guys, will update as soon as steam starts cooperating again :p

Edit: Should be updated,

16. Natan35

Natan35 Mayor of St. Natansburg

Wow. bugged Pergamon is amazing. I have double the culture and points of the second place civ (should I finally change the difficulty level? Of course not) and my capital is huge.
    I found a few bugs though:

1. I got a sepoy as a gift from a city state, and it had 2 strength. I believe I was using the latest India split version, but I'm not 100% sure...
    2. Pergamon's UA seems to be unlimited. I am getting a 70% culture modifier in my capital (from wonders), while the UA's description says it is limited to 50%.
    3. As was already mentioned, Pergamon's altar decision could be enacted infinite times with no effect (it does consume magistrates though :p).

(BTW Nabatae's artwork looks amazing)

17. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Flower, Beautiful

The fix for Pergamon's decision can be found on an earlier page, I believe. As for the UA, can you check if it goes over 100? If so, the dummy might just have the wrong yield.

[EDIT] 1000 posts; only 10,000 odd short of the people on the OT subforum...

18. ldvhl

ldvhl ніщо

Thanks for the updated Nabatea!

19. thunderbird_14

thunderbird_14 Prince

20. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

1,000 posts :king: