• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

More Civilisations

Yeah I don't mean that people will care much, its not a big deal, I just personally think its a bit prettier to be called Robert Bruce the Pious, rather than Robert the Bruce the Pious, which just isn't as nice.

Either way, it can be changed in the selection screen by adding or removing 3 letters so its hardly very important.

Oh, I don't really mind either way. I just didn't realize people were talking about the policy titles and was really confused there :lol:

Hey, hey, hey. My Scotland is the "No" Scotland :p

Ha could to hear both sides of the equation will be addressed then! (Assuming a Scotland lead by Robert the Bruce the Terrible :p will be particularly patriotic)

I hope you've got a Scheduled Event in-game for (Sept 18) 2014, which somehow features Alistair Darling's eyebrows.

On the The Bruce debacle, I vote yes for The Bruce!

Am I the only one who has issue with sukritact's wonderful Khmer?
The mod is activated normally but the Civ does not appear in the list on game setup.
Any idea?

Advance Australia Flair? But yeah, that'd be awesome.

Scotland - Robert I Bruce

An ancient kingdom in the north of the British isles, Scotland has been through many political and cultural changes over the years. Though it has been part of the United Kingdom for 300 years, it has retained its status as a cultural and industrial powerhouse. Throughout its history, Scotland has gone from Viking raids to Norman attacks, an English invasion and an alliance with the French, to a powerful part of an empire that once spanned a quarter of the world’s land. Today, far from the massive world player it once was, Scotland has an uneasy relationship with the rest of the UK, and as a result, there are a lot of separatist groups around. On September 18th, Scotland will decide if it wants to retain the dying might of the empire, or go it alone and try to establish its own glory.
Steam Workshop | Direct Download
Screenshot Album
Scotland
Last of the Free - Melee units receive a combat boost when there are two or more adjacent enemy units. +1 Culture for every two hill tiles adjacent to a city.
Edinburgh
Unique Unit: Gallowglass, Longswordsman replacement. Ignores terrain costs, and receives a bonus when fighting against fortified units.
Unique Improvement: Clan Castle, requires Metal Casting. Boosts defensive strength of units on the tile, as well as the gold yield. +1 Culture with Architecture. Also yields +5 Experience to new units trained in a city working the Castle. Upon a declaration of war against Scotland, each Clan Castle generates 1 melee infantry unit to defend the empire.

Fantastic...I honestly can't decide which one I want so I'll take both.

Holy cow! Jan, what were you taking when you made that Leader Screen!?
It all looks beyond beautiful!

Great Work everyone!

I believe it's called 'Sleep deprivation' - he was up until 3:30 am finishing art for both the Scotlands

I believe it's called 'Sleep deprivation' - he was up until 3:30 am finishing art for both the Scotlands

I was just injecting gratuitous amounts of FREEDOM and James' regalia in liquid form that kept me going. :crazyeye: Glad you like the art, but those mods would be nothing without all the code!

I'll now remove myself to pack up for tomorrow's trip and play as some Scotsmen.

Top Bottom