• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

More requests for Utahjazz's "guerilla" model

I hope these units, the Hopper especialy, get finished. But me of all people understand how the real life can get in the way.

Originally posted by sween32
ozy, coolness!!! thanks! i'm very impressed. have you thought of joining the J26?

Many thanks for the invite! :cooool:

-- Sadly, I must decline -- I'm still eyeball-deep in my 1071-2050 mod, and then Ukas made a slew of wonders for my only-on-the-drawing-table USSR 1935-1950 mod.

That being said, I DEFINITELY wish J26 the best (I suspect we have certain overlapping historical interests -- perhaps obvious from my second mod, huh? -- not to mention a certain fondness for Cuban cigars!) and will continue to post whatever I find which might be of use --

--Like this great link for Spanish Civil War vehicles ;) :)

http://www.terra.es/personal3/carros1/home.htm

Spanish is helpful but not necessary; just poke around.

Best,

Oz

PS -- and definitely check out:

http://mailer.fsu.edu/~akirk/tanks/

Scroll down the left frame for, e.g., Cuba ...

-Oz.

But Ozy the J26 has some of the best benefits packages in al the Civ3 land. You get to smoke cigars speak with a cheap imitated Cuban accent and have a great leader like El Presidentay. Surely you can not resist the urge to become a freedom fighter. ;)

O well our loss. But perhaps you will drop by to smoke a cigar with us from time to time. :)

ozy, you can do whatever you want. you don't have to do stuff for us, but you do have to hang out once in awhile. nobodies really done any work for awhile. we just spam. besides, you'd have a whole team to give you feedback on your projects.

Originally posted by sween32
ozy, you can do whatever you want. you don't have to do stuff for us, but you do have to hang out once in awhile. nobodies really done any work for awhile. we just spam. besides, you'd have a whole team to give you feedback on your projects.

:D Deal!

-- See you soon in a smoke-filled, back e-room! I'll knock twice and tell them Che sent me ...

-Oz

Did someone *bump* this thread to talk about the units or just chit-chat? ;)

I'm sorry, but I haven't had much time at all to make these units. I have all the animations applied to the models, but I have only rendered the Black Cat's attack animation. Unfortunately I had to work everyday this past weekend. Boo! Hiss! I will finish them eventually though.

it's cool, take your time. just making sure you haven't left us completely. ;) keep us posted! :D

I should finish the Black Cat this weekend. I have the default, attack, and death animations finished. I must only render the final two animations--run and fortify, write the .ini file, and make pediaicons.

utahjazz7, I've lost my PC at home, so I can only call into here every now and again.
I only started to take notice of your tank units after you made those VERY COOL foot units that I requested, and I',ve noticed that your a man of many skills.:goodjob:

Lookin at what your doing with these converstions man, you should definitly toggle between the two.
I don't wan't to blow your head up:) , but I've said it before, you make some cool foot units.:thumbsup:

Thanks, Gael. I've been wondering where you've been lately . . . hope to see you around more often.

Originally posted by gael
eek: (I hate real work)
PC is first priority, and hopefully a holiday in the sun.:)

My advice to everyone is to strictly stick to surreal work; it generally makes more sense anyway :crazyeye:

Here's Wishing Fun In The Sun To Everyone,

Oz

Originally posted by Ed O'War
Has anyone requested a version of the Guerilla with a RPG instead of an assault rifle?
I've requested a guerilla with mid-eastern clothes and an RPG before. pretty handy. but i'm sure utah will want to move on to other things, so you might want to make a request thread for it.

Top Bottom