1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Most Hated

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by crocodiledundee, Feb 16, 2006.

1. crocodiledundee

crocodiledundee Chieftain

Which leader do you hate the most?

I'm not interested in the fact that Montezuma kicked yoo out of a game once, I'm talking about the ones that just get on your nerves.

For me, it's Asoka...always bowing and looking smug. I just have to eliminate him, even if he's on the other side of the world.

I'd love to hear from anyone out there.

2. Artanis

Artanis King

Louis. He's always demanding tribute.

3. Helmling

Helmling Philosopher King

Mansa...sucker's always able to keep up with me in technology.

I hate that.

4. gmanne

gmanne Safe One

Izzy ... I've never seen her smile, unless it involved an impossible request or a war declaration.

5. Vietnamese Guy

Vietnamese Guy Chieftain

HC i never like him since for ssome reason he always discovers judaism and forms some lame jewish bloc which counters my early game buddhist bloc. he's also butt ugly

6. Thisnameislame

Thisnameislame Chieftain

Isabella, it seems like she ALWAYS wants to have a war with me.

7. kommie

kommie Chieftain

i like monty, coz u know u can always have a nice war with him where he declares 1st, so u get no war weariness for quite a while :)

8. sassoundwave

sassoundwave Chieftain

Hatseput, the ***** always asks for help, but when you do the same she gives nothing.

9. GIDS888

GIDS888 King

I ALWAYS kill Montezuma. Every time. There's something about that Dude...

10. emills

emills Warlord

Ghandi!!!!

That mofo ran over my archers and swordsmen with tanks and bombers back when I was learning how to play Civ III. I still haven't got over it.

As for Civ IV, aside from ghandi, I really do not like Huayna. He always seems to be having some kind of seizure when I reject his empty threats or even polite demands.

11. StreetX

StreetX Chieftain

Cesar and Motezuma off course they always hit me in the back

12. Superkrest

Superkrest Hero of the Soviet Union

ive always hated ghandi..for some reason that peace love'n SOB manages to pee me off so bad that i stomp all over his passive resistant butt...from civ1 to civ4..i hate him..so bad.. i wish he'd go on hunger strike from my games.

13. Dark Helmet

Dark Helmet Chieftain

Hyena Capac, hands down. He is always my closest neighbor it seems, and always thinks its a good idea to build his cities as close as possible to mine. Not to mention he is a jerk. I can't even count the times he has gone from "pleased" to "annoyed" in like 4 turns.

Isabella lacks the facial muscles to smile. Spain's entire history can be described as follows: "Spain has founded Buddhism!" - "Spain has been conquered by the Barbarian State!". I really enjoy watching her civilization burn.

Hatshepsut always needs help. Anybody's help. She could have a 50 city empire and still lose to an empire a fraction her size.

And those are my top 3. Though Isabella and Hatshepsut are minor annoyances at best compared the the Incans.

14. BlizzardGR

BlizzardGR Prince

I don't like Isabella cause everybody thinks she's hot. What's wrong with you people?

PS: She doesn't really get on my nerves though. Ghandi on the other hand...

15. Wardie9

Wardie9 Chieftain

the leaders i hate the most are alexander and Caesar, unfortunalty cant always attack alex, as he tends to have a bigger army on mine so i dont bother. But my last few games Caeser hasnt done to well, so i tend to try and wipe him out, not always successful as my "war" skill arent the best.

16. neriana

neriana Warlord

Alexander. He always declares war on me from halfway across the world. I generally get bored fighting a war in which just getting to the front takes that long and sign peace treaties (always more than one, as he declares war on me and my friends multiple times), so I still haven't had the satisfaction of wiping him out.

17. Schneids

Schneids Chieftain

Louis is a smug little SOB, I want to drive a battleship over his nose!!!!

18. ·Imhotep·

·Imhotep· Legendary Builder

Monty of course. He's a psychotic freak ! In my latest game he was +8 and therefore pleased with my Civ. Then he demanded a high cost tech for free. Of course I declined. What I got was not only the -1 "You have refused to give us help", but an immediate war declaration. Jerk ! I'll wipe him off the map soon, I don't expect his longbowmen to hold the forts long against my infantry :D .

Second to that is Toku. Declares war sitting on the other edge of the map, but hasn't researched Astronomy yet. It needed one sunken galley so he finally came down his "this war shall last forever" drug trip...

Regards,

Lord Timon

19. Bungholio

Bungholio Warlord

Isebella..

20. Crighton

Crighton Emperor

I'm voting for Monty, even when he's a world a away he'll still declare war then filch a few fishing boats from me, sue for peace, then demand tribute.

Either him or that condescending Ghandi fellah