Most stable version to play?

@anl93 I have no problem to understand you. Do you write grammar correct? I dont know :D i dont know english that good. ;)

@45°38'N-13°47'E
That version that You uploaded is still the best one or now is something with new stuff and more stable?

@45°38'N-13°47'E
That version that You uploaded is still the best one or now is something with new stuff and more stable?

Latest svn version should be the best one around now; I haven't tested it yet because I'm on holiday and away from my pc for some days and I don't know if my minor changes are included in the latest svn.

Edit: my files were also added to the latest svn. I suppose when we'll have a reasonably stable version we'll upload it somewhere to avoid people the necessity to download via svn which proved quite tricky for someone. :)

I balked at using the SVN for sometime. But once I learned how to do it, I'm finding it hard to wait for "regular" releases.

JosEPh

Source forge site was down for awhile yesterday morning. Back up and running fine now.

JosEPh

1.75c is the one I still use the most, as I've had no stability issues. Tried 2.0 a little while ago, and had some epic probs.. Think I'll wait on the stable version once all the svn stuff is through.

On a side note; Where can I dl a Earth map for 1.75c ( civ start loc, resc, etc)? I can't seem to find it in any of the threads ( of course, the new bi-focals may have something to do with it as well :()

If it's not in the Map folder you will probably need to make one. There should be one or 2 for 1.75c already there.

The SVN stuff will never be through. It's just the most convenient way to put out updates and patches as we fix bugs and such.

JosEPh

Nutz. The only one is a huge europe. Was kind of hoping for a earth 18 or something similar. Ah well, looks like world builder time.

Sorry.

JosEPh

np. I thought I saw a earth map I could just plug into public maps, but I must have been mistaken. Appreciate all your hard work.

Top Bottom