• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

MP Game - RewriteHistory - 18civ EARTH map historical start position

ahh
Norton was the AV of choice before Symantec bought them out, now its just bloatware.
AVG or Avast! are my current choices. Both work fine, don't hog resources, and have a free version

turn rolled, but can't connect (timing out)

I got connected, but after loading I got message "pitboss disconnected, returning to main menu". Could't reach the actual game.

Civstats shows me connected, though... :confused:

Maybe I broke it. Making a mental note; don't try to play your turn from work... :D

Aye. Seems to work now that I'm home. Firewalls at work, probably.

Just so its documented, once again Adrian has double-moved me (3200BC). No reload needed.

Hey what happened? Why has the game been reloaded to the turn before?

? Civstats doesn't show a reload

wake up civstats doesnt' even show what turn it was before this one. But YOU should have noticed this is a reload becuase last turn I chased your worker outside your borders. And now I have had to do it again. only this time you have moved to a slightly different place (you must of changed your mind I suppose).

? Civstats doesn't show a reload

While I was monitoring the server I lost my internet connection. I need to reboot when that happens in order to restore it. Before rebooting I saved the file under a unique name and loaded that file after the reboot.

This whole process took no more than 10 minutes and I'm sure I did not load a turn back.

The game is down. I cannot connect

Weirdness! Two minutes after posting the above my internet connection went out again, same time of day as yesterday. This time I could not bring it back with a reboot and my service's helpless desk tells me that they are getting lots of calls from my area. Bottom line is my cable is out and we'll have to wait for Time Warner to fix it.

While I was monitoring the server I lost my internet connection. I need to reboot when that happens in order to restore it. Before rebooting I saved the file under a unique name and loaded that file after the reboot.

This whole process took no more than 10 minutes and I'm sure I did not load a turn back.

bc 3200 I have played twice. So definitely some glitch occured. Lets hope it doesn't happen again.

Top Bottom