• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

MP Game - RewriteHistory - 18civ EARTH map historical start position

I believe the game is down.....

Hi all,

I will be away for 3 days at the end of the week (Friday - Sunday). Is it possible to do something so that I don't lose my turns ?

blww, I can sub for you. send me a PM with login info, plans, etc (wouldn't hurt to leave signs all over the map too)

apparently, whiplash reloaded to at least prior to my turn
so everyone that moved after me has to retake theirs
that's Ronnie, mikeyia, Pexicus, Elkad4Blww, and Geronimo
didn't have time to check others in game 'cause I lost the connection

Elkad, thank you for your help with the sub ! I am at home already. If I need your help again in the future, may I count on it ?

apparently, whiplash reloaded to at least prior to my turn
so everyone that moved after me has to retake theirs
that's Ronnie, mikeyia, Pexicus, Elkad4Blww, and Geronimo
didn't have time to check others in game 'cause I lost the connection

I did this because when I discovered the nse had occured there was only about an hour left on the clock.

I would like to renew my call for a different player to act as host as I will soon be history. There is another game being played that is having host problems and I'd like to carry on with that one.

Russia hasn't been returning turns since mid last week (if I read civstats correctly) which is rather unlike him, something RL problems going on I would presume. I'm sure Ronnie takes this well into consideration when dispatching orders to his troops. :)

As for hosting, like I said earlier I would have equipment for it if I just could find time to set stuff up. :badcomp: Can't make promises. I have moved recently and my apartment is a maze of moving boxes and crates, unpacking & painting & fixing and ton of other things still to be done.

I have actually purposefully not attacked the last couple turns because I felt it would be a little unfair....(I have been monitoring civstats also), but I don't intend to wait forever!

But if the game is reloaded again it would be rather unfair with respect to the others. For example I just declared a war and it is very undesirable for me to reload !

There is no reason for a reload, players know the rules, they should either find a sub or kick themselves to AI.

There are a lot of people who would gladly play some MP turns just for the experience, I know because that was my introduction to the MP game. A few turns here and there as a sub and I was hooked.

I have been declared war on and double turned by BLWW. On his double turn go he has taken one of my cities. I thought this was against the rules? I have had no time to even slave something to at least reduce the size of his capture (I am not sure I could save the city). It appears to be a very blatent double move. He waited until the very end of last turn to take his turn and declared war. Then moved immeadiately in the new turn and attacked my city.

What are the rules on this?

I have been declared war on and double turned by BLWW. On his double turn go he has taken one of my cities. I thought this was against the rules? I have had no time to even slave something to at least reduce the size of his capture (I am not sure I could save the city). It appears to be a very blatent double move. He waited until the very end of last turn to take his turn and declared war. Then moved immeadiately in the new turn and attacked my city.

What are the rules on this?

I'm sorry, I had no idea it is "against the rules" or something like that. I planned my actions on the assumption that I am able to make my turn yet before the other side can undertake something. I have never played MP before and have never heard the term "double turn". If it is possible to replay the last turn I won't object.

That is a blatant "double move", and typically NOT allowed.

When you decide to declare war...you can wait until after the target has played their turn. But then you MUST allow them to play before you play again, and you MUST give them time to play BEFORE YOU every turn there after, typically at least 12 hours of the 24 hour clock.

Looking at civstats...it looks like we need to reload to the start of 1305 if possible...or the end of the previous turn I guess.

Top Bottom