• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

MP Game - RewriteHistory - 18civ EARTH map historical start position

I'm back out of the network.

I thought Hamachi-Free didn't have a user limit any more if you upgraded to the latest version.

Blww has handed permanent control of the Aztecs to me. I'm still waiting for him to unregister in civstats, so I'm registered as Elkad-Persia for the moment to get turn notifications.

CH, you are moving before me, correct? You did last turn, makes sense to continue that.

zeitkugel, I see your name on the network list (not logged in, but listed). Are you trying to use a different computer or something?

BTS-history is still up from a prior host, just need Ronnie to have the server join it?

pass is the same as the game

You can "join" the network from any number of computers....I myself used a laptop while I was traveling a few weeks ago....

You just need to have the hamachi app on the box you are trying to use.

we have been getting "network full" errors.

Since blww is gone, he could be kicked from the network (and civstats too please). Not sure who else on the list can go.

I'm connected to the network, but I can't connect to the game. I got to the civ select screen once and the game downloaded about 25% over 5 minutes. I canceled that and exited the game. I don't know if the server is being wonky or what.

I can't connect to the server either (hamachi is fine)

Edit: and now the server has dropped off hamachi too

Top Bottom