MrAzure's To Do List

Spoiler :
Yeah... That's a serious problem if you ask me. The amount of buildings is getting out of hand.

I personally don't mind having tons of buildings to build, however, in this case i have to agree, BUT, not because there are too many buildings i can choose from (i happen to be a ''the more the merier'' type of person when it comes to mods/games) but because there are too many useless/pointless buildings that i could do without.

I think that this issue should be looked into ... more and more buildings are being added every version and i feel that a lot of them could be merged with other buildings or just simply removed from the mod since they are pointless ...

That's just my 2 cents on this matter.

EDIT: before anyone wonders, i play on snail speed or lower, I've never, ever, played on anything higher than snail.

+1 for that.

Agreed!
To much is too much. Maybe it is possible to add a GameOption to play with less Buildings and mabe also Techs, Units...
Also i think that this Mod needs a freeze (there nothing new will be added) to work on the balance and errors.

Volunteered myself to a temporary Freeze of new buildings.

@MrAzure

I noticed many of the pedia and strategy text for the Bird Catchers were broken. Also the bird caller has broken text too. Please make sure your buildings have working pedia and description text. Don't rush through them so fast. Make sure your buildings have working text even if its a simple line that says "Build X building to get more food."

I already have them done, just haven't uploaded the the 3 Gametexts to SVN. Same with the Tourism to All Wonders . I need to find my flash drive.k bye

Top Bottom