MTDG3 Warmup Game 2 (w/Double Turn mod)

cool!! great job Manolo!! :D

whos going to host this game?

I do not mind putting the host, but if anyone wants to try for my perfect too.

In that case I think Magnus should make a mini administration guide

Would be great to have you in the game, HitAnyKey. :) We need more players still ;)

And that's excellent news, Manolo! I'll use the version without BUG for this game then, as it seems the majority of teams in the MTDG does not wish to use BUG, but want the double-move part of the mod. Thank you!

(I may need to pm you for help if I run into trouble, so I hope that is okay.)

I do not mind putting the host, but if anyone wants to try for my perfect too.

In that case I think Magnus should make a mini administration guide

I need to test hosting with the mod if we are to use it in the MTDG. A mini administration guide would be very handy! How long would it take Magnus to make one?

I need to test hosting with the mod if we are to use it in the MTDG. A mini administration guide would be very handy! How long would it take Magnus to make one?

on way... :crazyeye:

do you had a nick at aptmod.com yeat?

Is this game still going to happen?

Yes. I was hoping to gather more than five players though... :(

If any of you know someone who could be convinced to join, this is the time. Otherwise I guess I'll just go ahead on a small map with 5 players (to make it tight and quick to conflict).

I know 2 guys who may be interested yo join and I can be convinced too if it is really small map (like space for 5 cities each civ) to encourage conflicts and actually test the functionality of the mod.

BTW, this is not the final version of the mod, right? We are going to test something, which will not be the one which we will end up eventually using?

I know 2 guys who may be interested yo join and I can be convinced too if it is really small map (like space for 5 cities each civ) to encourage conflicts and actually test the functionality of the mod.

BTW, this is not the final version of the mod, right? We are going to test something, which will not be the one which we will end up eventually using?

The map needs to be small to encourage conflict as early as possible. Depending on the number of players that means either small or normal I believe?

I would prefer this game to be played out quickly, so the more war the better! :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I don't know how well this would work but if we are trying to encourage conflict have we considered lowering the difficulty sub-noble? Just a thought.

I don't know how well this would work but if we are trying to encourage conflict have we considered lowering the difficulty sub-noble? Just a thought.

You guys work out the details, whatever you think works best to ensure lots of conflict, and I'll implement them in the PB settings. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

MTDG votes state currently only double move part no BUG so I would suggest using that.

excuse me there is an xml file that affects the speed of research in the WebMod1_0 (Spanish Forum played with small changes in that aspect)
tomorrow I will post a clean version

Hi folks. Not sure if you're looking for more players or not, and I've never even heard of MTDG games before today, but I was referred to this thread by a fellow pitboss player while we were looking for solutions to double turn exploits and lo and behold, a beta mod is about to be tested! So if you're in need of more players, sign me up! If not, I look forward to the results (or perhaps I'll run my own test).

Just from reading the thread though, I'm not sure why difficulty setting is pertinent to a test run. wouldn't you want it to be easy so that you could get to the juicy parts faster? OH well, I'm a noob in these forums, but I've been playing (and also hosted) pitboss games for a couple years now

Peace

Top Bottom