[MULT] Pitboss Worldbuilding Challenge

grassland. i was facing west towards the coast. thats all.

and can someone invite me to the new session? or is it not up yet?

also how do i exit a gmr game?

You have to surrender from the webpage. I can't start a new session because I still need people's starting locations in specific detail.
Two more to go.

Where are Conk and Js?

I lost the save file for my starting location (for some reason GMR didn't save it in the hotseat saves folder). From what I remember it had tundra to the south and desert to the north, with a little bit of forest and dyes (although I could be wrong). I'm fine with starting anywhere though, as long as it's on the coast.

I lost the save file for my starting location (for some reason GMR didn't save it in the hotseat saves folder). From what I remember it had tundra to the south and desert to the north, with a little bit of forest and dyes (although I could be wrong). I'm fine with starting anywhere though, as long as it's on the coast.

That may block a certain forest-heavy civ, but I'm going to place you there. What hex did you start your settler on? Coast? Could you see silk? Where were the mountains placed?

I hope everyone by this point has surrendered from the Civ game so I can restart (once I play city-states and Conk's starting location, which I may just randomly choose if he doesn't tell me). I would ask those by name to surrender, but I have no idea who it is as I have already done so, and therefore cannot see the list. So, uh, make it snappy.

Everyone except Fuzzy has surrendered by now. I find it odd that everyone needs to though. Is it because you're restarting the game instead of creating a new one?

We don't need to surrender to start a new, unless someone is at their gmr cap.

That may block a certain forest-heavy civ, but I'm going to place you there. What hex did you start your settler on? Coast? Could you see silk? Where were the mountains placed?

I think the settler was on the coast with mountains to the north, not sure about silk.

Hello, this is fishoak (sillyworth) typing from fuzzy_dumpling's house. Fuzzy is not leaving, he'll be playing with us, hopefully using the already created regiment and keeping up to speed with the rest of us. I cannot create the map/scenario right now, but once I am done with my midterms (later today) I'll be able to place down Conk, Fuzzy, Js, and all 24 city-states (it removed them so now I have to recreate all the city-states, a real pain to do). So, the game should be join-able by this evening. I expect all of you to join immediately to get this underway. I might skip everyone's first turn as you guys already played it. Y'know what, scratch that. I'll just set a turn timer for a few hour. Just for the beginning.
So uh, yeah. Ask questions below. Whatever man.

You'll need to invite everyone to the game there, sillsworth, once you get it up.

Okay, so I placed all the city-states. But I played the game as a test-run, and there are no barbarians. Apparently you have to spawn those guys in yourselves too. I have no idea if they will respawn, or recreate new encampments, if you destroy the old ones. Let's hope they will, to keep it interesting. Maybe you guys know the answer.

This is really bumming me out, I thought I was done with creating everything and the map was set--guess not. AAAAAAAAAHHH.

I really don't know. It would seem like barbs would spawn eventually, but I don't know for sure. :dunno:

Top Bottom