Multiplayer OOS

simpsimp

Chieftain
Hello - i've been rocking some RAND with a friend, and we'd been playing without issue for a few days and just smacked into the OOS (out of sync) issue. I remember this being what pushed us away from it awhile ago, but I thought it had been resolved in the time since then.

Playing RAND 1.75 - this mod is a wonderful creation, btw.

Any ideas on resolution? Thanks in advance.

Is there any fix? I'd really like to enjoy this game with a friend but I can't seem to workaround this OOS issue and i'm finding no help in other threads / elsewhere. Is this mod really just single player only?

Probably. A lot of effort has gone into trying to make RevDCM and AND multiplayer but there are still issues. No one is actively working of fixing the problems as far as I know.

Probably. A lot of effort has gone into trying to make RevDCM and AND multiplayer but there are still issues. No one is actively working of fixing the problems as far as I know.

Is there any official statement from the creator about multiplayer?

MP is working not bad at all if:
-you don't use Revolution
-no brabarian converting to civ
-no extra nuke mod (do not remember the name of it)
-all player have the original setting in "BUG" (Archer bombard is a OOS nightmare)
-and of course everyone has the same AND\civ installed.

We play usualy with 4 to 6 humans and about the same or more AI, on map from small to big.
There OOS of course sometime but the host save the game, everybody quit and we reload.

We havn't play with any of the new beta yet, we are still on the last official release, so it has maybe become worst or better now that I can't tell.

Good luck

I stuck with version 1.74 patch H since that was the most stable for our mp games(revs on, archer bombard on, no oos from archer bombard at all). Each time i tried to move to a later version, the oos was much worse to the point where it was unplayable.

I stuck with version 1.74 patch H since that was the most stable for our mp games(revs on, archer bombard on, no oos from archer bombard at all). Each time i tried to move to a later version, the oos was much worse to the point where it was unplayable.

This is interreting, could you upload this version I do not have it anymore

Top Bottom