Multiple Personality Disorder - FFH2 Style (Succesion Game)

What SG ideas are you interested in?

• Total voters
probably can't bloom tiles with recources( only camps) without threehuggers civilization....

Are you trying to bloom over improvements?
Because that's an elf only thing.

Are you trying to bloom over improvements?
Because that's an elf only thing.

Is it? Didn't know that. Shows how often I use Leaves as a primary religion.

Have you the save Scutarii, or would you like me to continue?

Ok save played out. First things first, Flauros asked to be our vassal, I said yes (domination will be the easiest thing here). That put us at war with Hannah. After beating up a few of her units (and because she likes us) she's willing to take peas this turn giving us 8gpt. It's a good deal, especially as Valledia popped Arcanus Lacuna to kill our spells, thus neutering our army (eejit!). We can wait until it wears out and then hit either Valledia herself or Cardith, whicheve we prefer.

Second I popped a golden age with the sitting scientist. There are two turns left on it. During the set I popped an Engineer and Scientist who'd probably best be used for a second golden age, but I haven't sacrificed them yet.

Third Ithralia built the Crown of Ahkarien, and it has been dumped in Tia'ran our best science city. It is building Hall of Kings, because it can. We should look to build the heroic epic somewhere, maybe Bolans or in one of the more hammer orientated eastern cities.

Fourth, I pushed courthouses, as we were leaking money in maintenance (still are actually), and am building the Summer Palace in Glens of Killybegs as it is a good site. Find a nice place for the Winter Palace.

Fifth I've been beefing up our military, some I've stationed on the Amurite and Kuriotates borders and the rest I sent west towards the Calabim and Lanun. It is mostly either Champs or HA's. Feel free to change builds here. But we're short of direct killers atm.

Finally I can see a lot of our workers suiciding in the next few turns, as we run out of things for them to do.

The save is attached, and ready for scutarii. I'll skip my usual slot this set and if the game comes back to me it'll probably to see the win screen.

Attachments

• Multiple personalites AD-0270.CivBeyondSwordSave
    226.7 KB · Views: 94
Err, scutarii, you still up to play this?

Tonight. I'm going to wait til spellcasting disabled runs out ( 11 turns) obvoiusly cannot attack without spellcasters. And there is no reason to build naval unists...Easiest path is for ToM victory...

Not sure if we are still going with this game. Personally I have involved myself in the Phoenix Comicon (it was awesome) and broke my computer. The Con is over and my PC is almost fixed, so I can continue soon.

Top Bottom