My Civilization Fanart

You are all so easily satisfied graphics wise. Just look at the "civ visual novel" fanart of the OP. That's how it should look like, not like polandball (sorry, dear polish, no offense intended).

Basically, you would need lots of free time, permission to use the ip & a kickstarter of about ~10000$.
I do not mean to use Polandball's graphics (apologies).

I meant that our version would be manga-style like Hetalia. The Polandball reference would be in terms of how it doesn't have a single author or illustrator.

I do not mean to use Polandball's graphics (apologies).

I meant that our version would be manga-style like Hetalia. The Polandball reference would be in terms of how it doesn't have a single author or illustrator.

No problem, I'm more or less joking anyway.

Maybe Firaxis & Ed Beach will some day realize that their true calling lies not in creating obscure strategy games, but funny visual novels :D

Imagine combining Civ, Hetalia, and Polandball!
I can make Civ and Polandball, but not anime/manga :p That reminds me that I should probably make a new avatar. It's February and I'm still using Christmas Pedro...

Edit: Not anymore :p

Last edited:
For example there might be an exclusive VIP club in school & Russia is not admitted.
Because of following the Russian annexation of Crimea and... no longer to be a VIP member. Group of Seven is a VIP organization that will include their anachronistic partner, the African Team (like Kongo under Mvemba a Nzinga, Egypt under Cleopatra, Nubia (present Sudan) under Amanitore, and more) to fight inequality.

@MaximumWarp

You could perhaps start a Kickstarter for a webcomic featuring historical leaders, including those not in Civ.

After all, Firaxis does not own the rights to the historical leaders themselves, just Firaxis' representations of them. Firaxis adds its logo to each leader, not just as Easter eggs, but for copyright purposes as well (for the same reason why cartographers sometimes add fake streets to maps).

@MaximumWarp

You could perhaps start a Kickstarter for a webcomic featuring historical leaders, including those not in Civ.

After all, Firaxis does not own the rights to the historical leaders themselves, just Firaxis' representations of them. Firaxis adds its logo to each leader, not just as Easter eggs, but for copyright purposes as well (for the same reason why cartographers sometimes add fake streets to maps).
As much as I'd love to draw nothing but historical people forever I do this for fun I got my own art aspirations lol

Top Bottom