My FFH2 and Yours(Please Post! Kael and ffh2 team, ya'll too!)

Sorry I've not been on today. Sorta left this "deep" conversation hanging. I intend to further it when RL doesnt track me down, drug me, drag me away in nets to sit in an office and type up TPS reports.

Needless to say, the faster I get away from that loony bin, and return to this loony bin, the better.
-Qes

<BLANK>

thinking what I shall put here...mayhaps my flag claiming this post numero?
or a giant "Hiyo, thank all of ya'll kindly for dropping by"?
or...

HEEY-i'm pregnant! ... hehe, that should get some attention, (<-should've left that out :mischief: :rolleyes: )

QES said:
-Qes
-Qes

You know you had 3 -Qes in this post right? Well 4 actually. 2 in the post, 1 in the signature and one on the left hand side where we normal people keep our nicks.

P.S. This post uses the name Qes a whooping 5 times.

Grey Fox said:
You know you had 3 -Qes in this post right? Well 4 actually.

There its back to the standard 3.
I always sign what I say, in RL anyway. So the habbit continues. The quote is mine, so im referencing it, and the only one I dont control is the one at the left.

When I master how to get the one to the left, above the avatar, to say what i want it to, you'll be seeing a lot of "woodelf confessions: to love a wilboman" posts.

-Qes

lostkitten13 said:
<BLANK>

thinking what I shall put here...mayhaps my flag claiming this post numero?
or a giant "Hiyo, thank all of ya'll kindly for dropping by"?
or...

HEEY-i'm pregnant! ... hehe, that should get some attention, (<-should've left that out :mischief: :rolleyes: )

heh.... everyone jus ignored you kittten..... thats not nice.... they sould all burn and get crusty flesh :p

lostkitten13 said:
I'm Naked!!!

Just when i think its safe to reenter this thread....

Now ill be brought up on charges.
-Qes

Just when i think its safe to reenter this thread....

'tis not safe ever here QES! a many monster roam these here parts, partner! monsters that post, guessing of ages, a girl's innocence and personal life along with random fun dumb stuff. Soon a terrible terrible post of fanfiction shall be seen for all here, never hither here again...unless you like fun cutesy misbegotten girlies like moi, and not for perverted reason.! *blow kiss* *blow kiss*

And the "edit/delete" function has yet to be utilized because you want to keep an open record of your mistakes?
-Qes

I prefer to leave my messages intact (while not always "in tact," if you know what I mean) just for the sake of the continuity of the conversation.

QES said:
And the "edit/delete" function has yet to be utilized because you want to keep an open record of your mistakes?
-Qes

:eek:
whatever do you mean dear sir? have I posted something not to your liking monsieur? many pardons, and thousands of apologies...please forgive! :sad:

lostkitten13 said:
:eek:
whatever do you mean dear sir? have I posted something not to your liking monsieur? many pardons, and thousands of apologies...please forgive! :sad:

I know that referance from somewhere...

By the way I like that circle thing, you should make that your Avatar.
-Qes

QES said:
I know that referance from somewhere...

By the way I like that circle thing, you should make that your Avatar.
-Qes

i will, but I don't have the option to do so yet...thirty days or something.

lostkitten13 said:
i will, but I don't have the option to do so yet...thirty days or something.

Oh yeah. I had that issue a while ago. Everyone tried to help me, till someone noticed about the 30 day thing. Ha.

-Qes

lostkitten13 said:
'tis not safe ever here QES! a many monster roam these here parts, partner! monsters that post, guessing of ages, a girl's innocence and personal life along with random fun dumb stuff. Soon a terrible terrible post of fanfiction shall be seen for all here, never hither here again...unless you like fun cutesy misbegotten girlies like moi, and not for perverted reason.! *blow kiss* *blow kiss*

Yeah, I often pay the price of monster death for being me.
Just tryin to be a nice guy, and whammo! Monster death.
-Qes

QES said:
Yeah, I often pay the price of monster death for being me.
Just tryin to be a nice guy, and whammo! Monster death.
-Qes

okay, but I was talking about me self...but, if you want to be.

Top Bottom