1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

My FFH2 and Yours(Please Post! Kael and ffh2 team, ya'll too!)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by lostkitten13, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Silverkiss

Silverkiss NekoChan

I´d say 100% of mine were...

2. evanb

evanb Prince

I joined in order to give give some suggestions to someone who was making a Romanian Kingdom mod. Then I lurked around the "Praying to the RNG god" succession game thread (had a lot of fun there), then I found Fall from Heaven. And we all know what happens when someone finds FfH and plays it :)

Oh, and I'm 19. No wife, no career. I just don't have so many ideas as you guys do, so my only contribution to the mod is hunting down cosmetic issues (I really have an eye for typos).

3. QES

QES Court Jester

Ha, i guessed 32 because it was the current number i had written down on a sheet of paper randomly in front of the computer..not exactly sure why I wrote that down anyway.

Oh well, thanks for making me feel old and incompetant, im gonna go talk about my medical problems to random people on the street now.
    -Qes