My FFH2 and Yours(Please Post! Kael and ffh2 team, ya'll too!)

lostkitten13 said:
okay, but I was talking about me self...but, if you want to be.

Oh, so the monster was coming to eat you instead? Good, thats a weight off my shoulders.
-Qes

yeah...actually you've already been yourself. the monster is this very thread. So don't go "living it up" just yet. You're stuck in it with me, unless you want out.

Stuck in a thread?
Sounds like a cheesy sci-fi flick
-Qes

My skills are in detectivity. I deduce things from what people, when it devolved into a guessing game, my guesses were no better than anyone elses, when i deduced lostkittens, civkids, and sureshots ages (and gender) it was because of things they said, and i put two and two together.
If you want to make a statement for me to analyse then i can.
Otherwise its not gonna be any better than a Carnies guess.
-Qes

Well I was thinking that deducing the age of a lurker who doesn't post very much would be a bit more difficult... :mischief:

Edit: If you need material for deduction, you can search for all the messages I posted. Until then, I'll keep lurking around here and wishing I was at home with my Civ4 DVD and FfH2 download...

But Carnie guesses are so fun...

Well, judging from your low post count, I'd say you probably have a life. So, maybe a career, a wife... early 20's? This is really just a stab in the dark, of course.

I'll randomly guess 32.
-Qes

Hmm, I spent some time looking at peoples join dates in this thread, and it seems I am the only "old-timer" in here.

You certainly are, you even have a clone apparently... GreyFox! Looks like he's trying to say he is an evolved form of the original Grey Fox with all those Star Trek references in his profile. I guess he's a Star Fox. :lol:

Chandrasekhar is closest. And let's just say QES is way off track :)

I signed on to make a little Vanilla thread about going solo vs. the barbarians (much, much tougher in vanilla Civ, you generally need to be Incan just to survive), then lied dormant for a while, then came here. I'd say about 99% of my posts have been FfH related.

Top Bottom