@ my legitimate civilization game 5 and 6 all stolen, can not log in! This is shameful.

dream1976

Chieftain
@ my legitimate civilization game 5 and 6 all stolen, can not log in! This is shameful.

In the future, I will not post to advocate the purchase of legal version and so on, let nature take its course. I bought the original civilization again from the limited living expenses. Probably the bad technicians in China who were ordered by the evil forces. They don't want to discuss what happened to civilians outside the game, under the network, in the anshan region of China, and don't know who did it. Many of the ips come from within China, as well as from many other countries and regions. A long time ago, I saw a video recorded by a white guy, translated into 28 languages, entitled "the world of lies". I didn't feel anything before, but after years of living without any dreams, I felt something deeply. Unfortunately, there is not enough money to travel around the world, to countries for fun when the study tour. A bit of a silent death-waiting situation. It was a big joke, but I also published an original book called dare to dream, and ran into people from other countries, like Australia, Britain, Canada, and black people. If I don't leave China to see the world, they say, I will be "forever sad mike".

The original intention seems to have been to make this version the classic of classics, integrating the ideas of players and developers from all over the world. Although there are many bugs and complaints, the good things can't be ignored. It takes patience. I intend to purchase the original copy again when I issue the data sheet. The australians asked me privately if a small company would do? Can you accept the network list, I do not understand the specific meaning and purpose. I was under as much malicious scrutiny as they were, if not more. Because I used to have a good memory, have a personal website, figured out the financial fraud involving more than 80 billion funds, then the life situation suddenly changed. Now there is not even a descendant, some fake Chinese inside China, probably Japanese spy not let me have money and offspring, but also encouraged me to go to Japan to realize my dream. Old comrades behind closed doors to tell me that there is the tube of the computer guy, do not know how to return a responsibility suddenly one day on the health depression, eat, drink and pull sa all on the bed, stuffy in the house do not go out, the old poor child. I don't know exactly who it is, but depending on the situation, I'm only a little bit better. Later, there was a batch of water army netizens, one of them is called "money devoid of humanity", "change the name of the Internet users." Then, I couldn't even send text messages. The whole thing is like dying in your grave.

Would people from other countries have similar experiences? Lies, outright lies. Now all that brainwashing doesn't mean much to me. I don't know how many years I have to live, but I wish I could leave China and go to the rest of the world... As for wanting to start a game company or something, it's a long way off. There is no good entrepreneurial environment and venture capital.

22/
The sacrifices of some scientists, artists, engineers and innovators are not worth it. China seems to be evolving into an invisible colony of Japan.

Attachments

• IMG_20180508_154053.jpg
    IMG_20180508_154053.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 241
  • 国防五院早期主要人员名单ZZ(照片).jpg
    国防五院早期主要人员名单ZZ(照片).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 122
Anyone can log in to the test, but there is a limit of three times per year for binding devices
Tunguska did have dark technology, and some rushed to kill me, as if their plot had been exposed...

Microsoft accountmatrix2042@126.com
Password: @126.com

matrix2042@126.com
Password: matrix2042ADX

Attachments

• kk2022-03-05 073802.jpg
    kk2022-03-05 073802.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 40
Top Bottom