My take on stuff

This one seems to be bit too aggressive - it should display everything in current view.
No it shouldn't, and it can't as the current view could be most of the map (zoom and FOV settings).
It displays things based on distance from the tile in the center of the screen (same as the original paging), and the distances are adjustable for different parts of the tile. e.g. Show roads for the entire map, but units up to 15 tiles away only.

Just use windows screenshot (Shift+Windows Key+S on Win 10) then Ctrl+V to paste it here, no need for files. I found and fixed a bug related to cities themselves not showing up, but this sounds different.

Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG

Sorry can't really tell if that is normal or not! Can you turn on the resource icons please? Also upload a save so I can compare.

Sorry can't really tell if that is normal or not! Can you turn on the resource icons please? Also upload a save so I can compare.

Ok sure I will update to the latest version (i'm 2 behind I think) and attempt to replicate there. Its weird as it not's consistent and can depend on if i'm panned out or not it seems.

Cheers
Colonelflag

Ok I tested this with the latest SVN build and I can't see any signs of the issue i previously reported . Thank you both.

Cheers
ColonelFlag

Hi Toffer90,

Downloaded and installed this on the latest SVN (11057) and i get no popup information about units or terrain when i hover over any hex on the map. Just thought i'd raise it here first in case it could be related to your Modmod .

Cheers
ColonelFlag

Hi Toffer90,

Downloaded and installed this on the latest SVN (11057) and i get no popup information about units or terrain when i hover over any hex on the map. Just thought i'd raise it here first in case it could be related to your Modmod .

Cheers
ColonelFlag
There's probably an incompatibility with latest SVN. This modmod is currently only updated for rev. 11055.

I'll prioritize it above general C2C modding just for you, doesn't mean it will be ready right away though, I'm on a semi-modding-break atm, playing games and watching films in my free time rather than modding.
I haven't touched this modmod since I last updated it so there's probably a lot to adjust for latest SVN.

I'll prioritize it above general C2C modding just for you, doesn't mean it will be ready right away though, I'm on a semi-modding-break atm, playing games and watching films in my free time rather than modding.
I haven't touched this modmod since I last updated it so there's probably a lot to adjust for latest SVN.
Hey you have a large thuggish unit at the beginning of the game with this and I was hoping I might be able to purpose him artistically onto the Primitives unit I'm planning on the unit document. I'd be shrinking him to a more normal size and it may thus not be so directly competing with your guy and his intent. Would that be something you would be ok with or would you really prefer I find a different unit art?

I want to develop a policy screen which is opened from the civic screen.
  • Policies can be turned on and off without causing anarchy.
  • The policies available will depend on what civics you are using.
  • This screen is where you customize the civics in use.
  • Some policies will be mutually exclusive.
  • Policies may require techs more advanced than those that unlocks its required civics.
The Border civic category will then become policies.
The same may be done to the Information, Farming, Welfare, and Labor civic categories.
I do see the Policies "tab" in the game, which does NOTHING as of right now.
The practical question would be:
Why is it there then?
Unless it DOES get an application simply later in-game - I'm not yet at the end of the civic tree, ya know.
So?

Top Bottom