• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Name that ship and Does this look french?

So... what is the decision ?

This super-battleship name will be "Liberté" or "France" or what else ?

Wyrmshadow said:
Lots of ideas for names, hardly anything said about the appearance.

lol oke here we go...

"Design is final. The question is... Do the colors look "French" to anyone."

Maybe nice to keep it in same stylecolors as the Richelieu class Battleship u made.

Been working on this all morning.

Or would it look better in grey?

Last French BB I still work on. The DUNKERQUE. The AAA suite is severely lacking.

Wyrmshadow,
just please make it. Whatever name it will be a great upgrade for the French after the Richelieu. To compare with the modern Iowa for the US.
If it's on a list or not I don't know BUT
the French should then have something before the Richelieu, like Dunkerque Class BB pre-WW2.

Have you decided to make the Italian BB Littorio ???

Cemo

cemo1956 said:
Wyrmshadow,
just please make it. Whatever name it will be a great upgrade for the French after the Richelieu. To compare with the modern Iowa for the US.
If it's on a list or not I don't know BUT
the French should then have something before the Richelieu, like Dunkerque Class BB pre-WW2.

Have you decided to make the Italian BB Littorio ???

Cemo
Did you just not notice the above picture?

Wyrm,
if you just look at the time. My reply was 11 seconds after yours, so when I hit the button Post Reply your info of the Dunkerque wasn't viewable for me.
It takes me 30 second after Post Reply before I can get the chance to write then I must hit Submit and so on.

You just gave me an answer before I could submit my request. The fastes answer ever on this Forum
Thanks
Cemo

Some constructive critizism:
From the pictures I've seen the Dunkerque's main features are that 'stuff' is at the back, a bit like the Nelson class and that it has a big low stern.

BTW; there also was a BB named Liberté already.

I sure could use a name soon as the ship is almost finished.

I like Talleyrand.

Top Bottom