Napoleon Donut map

diegobueno

Chieftain
any one up for a game waiting for next nobles club map?
Napoleon: Org-char.

Time to make org trait shine

Attachments

• napoleon dinamite.CivBeyondSwordWBSave
    158.3 KB · Views: 71
I would like to play it is there any option to make a deity save pls ? :)

Choosing difficulty does not add tech to AI/barbs, right?

Hopefully you can load this save (says Bug 4.4 required, i think that can cause some troubles if it's not installed as separate mod..cannot fully remember details).

Added all deity AI units & starting techs for them and barbs.

Attachments

• Nappy Deity.CivBeyondSwordSave
    18.4 KB · Views: 123
Hopefully you can load this save (says Bug 4.4 required, i think that can cause some troubles if it's not installed as separate mod..cannot fully remember details).

Added all deity AI units & starting techs for them and barbs.
:thanx:

Thank you very much, I was going to do it,but was very busy :)

a musketeer conquest by 1816 on monarch

Spoiler conquest :

mansa musa peace vassal to me (rofl), japan vas a pain in the ass cuz he vassal to shaka, i have to face japan+usa+zulu; i was forced to kill toku because he has tons of ships and he was just an ass.
washington actually has a strong stack with 2 cities (maceman+horsearchers+trebs), but no problem for my musketeers, and his 2 cities was a good present for my pal mansa, shaka on the other hand has like 9 cities and 4 stacks of elepults+impi+maces, prety easy for my gunpowder units, at the last 4 cities he already has granadiers, tnhx god he vassal.
so, russia was at plessed all the game even with my vassals, but if attack sully he could backstabme, so trade divine right+theo+gold for war agains the ottomans, sury was a piece of cake, only knts and 2-3 elephants, mongolia vassal to turky.
now i backstab stalin, was the same as suryman, only knights and longbows, the ottomans face my 3 stacks of musketeers+ cavalry, shaka has 3 stacks of rifleman, mansa has 1 stack of them. stalin cavalry.
1816 mongolia and turky vassal :smoke:
its all about musketeers

Thanks @Fippy, but i have some problems with Bug 4.4, doesnt work after instalation i think i need to read some about it.

Interesting map. Played up to 1000bc so far.
Spoiler :
Not sure how its meant to showcase Organised

Top Bottom