Napoleonic Wars

These links give me a message:

"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."

Would you care to attach the attachments to the post? :mischief:

I just downloaded them from the thread with no problem. Try again. If it fails again let me know and I'll try reposting them

Same problem here.

Try to put them on imageshack or something like that and post them in the thread.

Ok i got a problem, when i try to download the biq and the text attachments on the first post
it says
"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
and if i try to play w/ out it it doesn't work.

Here is the latest Biq file

http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=227158&stc=1&d=1252283561

Here are the civilopedia and Pediacon files

http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=227159&stc=1&d=1252283561

http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=227160&stc=1&d=1252283561

You are going to get some errors. Missing files errors. I have not uploaded the new main file yet. Let me know what errors you get and I will post the necessary files. The new main file will take a few hours to upload. As soon as that is done, I will post the new link.

OK there is a slight problem:
When im in the Civ Select Screen all the leaders name is "Ferdinand"
for example 'President Ferdinand of The Americans'

Etc Etc.

OK there is a slight problem:
When im in the Civ Select Screen all the leaders name is "Ferdinand"
for example 'President Ferdinand of The Americans'

Etc Etc.

Yes that will be corrected before final release. You can click on the area below the leaders picture and name the leader what ever you want.

Ok i started as America and how come they have no units at the start?? And city sizes as1?

Otherwise its good so far ;)

Ok i started as America and how come they have no units at the start?? And city sizes as1?

Otherwise its good so far ;)

This is a beta version of a new game. This game is still in development, but is fully playable. There are no units on the map as yet, because it has not been decided what units should be place on the map, where they should be placed or how many should be placed. That will be determined based on historical research and playability. You may run into some errors, but that is why this beta version has been released so that we can get an idea of what needs to be fixed and adjusted. So play the scenario as it is, let me know what errors you find and feel free to post your comments, ideas and opinions.

This is a beta version of a new game. This game is still in development, but is fully playable. There are no units on the map as yet, because it has not been decided what units should be place on the map, where they should be placed or how many should be placed. That will be determined based on historical research and playability. You may run into some errors, but that is why this beta version has been released so that we can get an idea of what needs to be fixed and adjusted. So play the scenario as it is, let me know what errors you find and feel free to post your comments, ideas and opinions.

I Don't think Italy had control of any of its African Colonies until the 1870s and 1880s

I Don't think Italy had control of any of its African Colonies until the 1870s and 1880s

ZeletDude is correct. The Italians did not have possesions in africa until 1880. Only the French, English, Netherlands, spanish and portugese had colonies there. I will make the appropriate corrections.

also:
The Chevauxlegers were essentially medium dragoons and would carry out the work of light and medium cavalry units - patrolling, reconnaissance and screening army movement. However everything I found indicates that they don't appear until much later. Should they be included or not. Give me your thoughts

Top Bottom