1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Napoleonic Wars

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Scenarios' started by The Guardian, Aug 26, 2009.

1. The Guardian

The Guardian Praetorian

I think you referring to Napoleonic Wars - Global. It was not intended to be easy, however, you can remove cultural conversion in the editor. Click on scenario properties and in the scenario rules you will find cultural conversion - deselect it.

2. Korvin_Melarsky

Korvin_Melarsky Chieftain

hi! i've played your scenario - it is really fantastic. excellent work. but i want to crate my own scenario about napoleonic wars, according to the role of my contry (Russian Empire) in war 1812. So, i have a question for you - may i use your models of ships and units, graphic scales in my mod? Of course, i will give the information by whom they were created.

3. Sir Karnizer

Sir Karnizer Chieftain

hi, the link to download not work stage. Does anyone still have this scenario and can rise again?

4. zwei833

zwei833 HRE Mercenary

hi, the link to download not work stage. Does anyone still have this scenario and can rise again?