1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Napoleonic Wars

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Scenarios' started by The Guardian, Aug 26, 2009.

1. The Guardian

The Guardian Praetorian

I think you referring to Napoleonic Wars - Global. It was not intended to be easy, however, you can remove cultural conversion in the editor. Click on scenario properties and in the scenario rules you will find cultural conversion - deselect it.

2. Korvin_Melarsky

Korvin_Melarsky Chieftain

hi! i've played your scenario - it is really fantastic. excellent work. but i want to crate my own scenario about napoleonic wars, according to the role of my contry (Russian Empire) in war 1812. So, i have a question for you - may i use your models of ships and units, graphic scales in my mod? Of course, i will give the information by whom they were created.

3. Sir Karnizer

Sir Karnizer Chieftain

hi, the link to download not work stage. Does anyone still have this scenario and can rise again?

4. zwei833

zwei833 HRE Mercenary

hi, the link to download not work stage. Does anyone still have this scenario and can rise again?

5. C0rTeZ48

C0rTeZ48 Chieftain

Link doesnt work, hope someone still has it :/

6. czechball

czechball Chieftain

where's a link to the mainfiles that actually works?