Narnia The Scenario...maybe the MOD

Would you like to see a Chronicles of Narnia MOD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hello all. i think i may be making a beaver worker. i'm not sure. i just started modeling and came out with this.

Attachments

• beaver.bmp
    117.2 KB · Views: 99
the black dots are eyes and the arms are small with white claws :p they're there at the front.

ok...the basics are:

chop tree animation: the beaver should "chew" at the ground...as if chewing down a tree
Mine animation: if it could dig into the ground or something...did you see Aaglo's Skaven paradrop?...something like that, with the dirt moving
Irrigation Animation: walk backwards and pat with tail...holding a rake or something, and digging as he walks backward

no attack needed, and the fidget/fortify/and move animations can be anything...Beaver doesnt have any memorable motions or anything, except the tail pat thing...

there are pics in the link in my siggy, if you need size comparison...

Oh and he wears no clothes at all, in case you were wondering(I think Mr Beaver may have a scarf, but forget it)

{edit} he does look like he's made of chocolate...yummy...but watch out, the Easter bunny is gonna get mad at a beaver stepping on his turf
(edit 2) the arms are a little small...they are right for a normal beaver, but Narnian beavers have more pronounced arms :)
{edit 3} Storm, have you EVER seen eys on a unit in civ scale?? Not counting undead eyesockets, or Godzilla & Friends

this thing shouldn't be too hard to make, but i'll be gone on wednesday till sunday.. camping.. scouts.. medieval theme.. my 4ft longsword.. oh, the fun :D ...

there are pics in the link in my siggy for size comparison...

it is roughly waist high on a 17 year old boy, of tallish build(Peter)...3 feet high...a head shorter than a dwarf...about as big as a hobbit, but "thicker"

also, his face is a little too round, there should be a mouth/nose protrusion, not very big, but noticable...oh and he has no ears...Im not picky if he gets none, but it might fix the head issue...

Great job on the colors/texture (except the feet which need to be Dark brown)...and the body modeling is sweet...just what I had in mind...

d'oh! how'd i forget the shoes feet? and the ears? argh! and i'll nose him up when i get the chance.

Top Bottom