Narnia The Scenario...maybe the MOD

Would you like to see a Chronicles of Narnia MOD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On my side, I put on hold the cut and paste job for the centaur. I'm actually focussing on the update of an old mod and don't have time for anything else. :( But I'll need the centaur unit for my mod, so I might resume my work on it in a not so far future...

Well phooie...it looks like the whole mod is on hold, as I am learning Bryce, and using the early "learning" time to make revamped graphics for my SG-1 Scenario(And future 2nd scenario)...

One day we will get to Narnia...

yay SG1 !!!
(did ya hear that its been cancelled on Scifi channel and Sky One bought it, cos it was just going to end abruptly?)

Beavers were made, so its time to rally the troops...anyone who still is willing to help on the Narnia Mod team, please lemme know so we can divide up remaining work...mostly just unit lines to assemble, and a few improvements/wonders to make....

of course, I have to get started making the tech tree...and will need a bunch of icons as well...and there are still 2 units I would LIKE to have(Faun Archer, centaur with 2 swords...both in Narnian Armor(see siggy)), but are not gonna be as important as the beaver...

I'm here and I have a pcx editing program (but I'd need some base images to work off of because drawing would take forever)

How are you going to do the tech tree? What could possibly be a tech to learn? I don't understand how that could work out and you may just have to add a little more fiction to the story to work this out.

Lets see...Deep Magic, Deeper Magic, Nature Lore, Animal Lore just to name a few...Not to mention "The Prophecy"..."The First Joke"...

Its also gonna have stuff that normal MOds have, like Horseback riding, and seafaring for the non-animal civs like Calormen or Archenland

Its a fantasy MOD, so it will have a fantasy style tech tree...I already have it drawn...older versions have been posted in the past, but I dont know where the newest version is...

and to answer your last question, Im not trying to follow the story too much...just making a MOD in the flavor of Narnia...not like my SG-1 scenario, which walked you through the story line...

Lets see...Deep Magic, Deeper Magic, Nature Lore, Animal Lore just to name a few...Not to mention "The Prophecy"..."The First Joke"...

Its also gonna have stuff that normal MOds have, like Horseback riding, and seafaring for the non-animal civs like Calormen or Archenland

Its a fantasy MOD, so it will have a fantasy style tech tree...I already have it drawn...older versions have been posted in the past, but I dont know where the newest version is...

and to answer your last question, Im not trying to follow the story too much...just making a MOD in the flavor of Narnia...not like my SG-1 scenario, which walked you through the story line...

oh, i see. well anyways good luck.

:bump: Just a little reminder. I'd offer my help but if I understand correctly its gfx you need so I'll just sit back and let others do the work. :whipped: :D

AlCosta...the beaver worker is for Narnia...now that its done, I WILL make Narnia...tho I could use a few more units, Im not gonna let anything else stop me... I can find replacements for anything I cant find...

I assume you're reffering to the lion?

Yes, what else did you think I would post that link on this thread. Stormrage was looking for it a while back to use as Aslan, if someone can c'n'p the human out.

Well there's a couple freaks that could pass as the white witch.

I've gotten Bryce 5, so if I get good, I might be able to assist in buildings. MIGHT. No guarantees.

I can't wait for this mod :)

Top Bottom