1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

NationStates!

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by WillJ, Dec 27, 2002.

1. puglover

puglover Disturber of Worldviews

Yaaaaaaaaah! My own custom flag! [party] :thumbsup:

2. nixon

nixon Rationale is leaving you

Goddamn site, I have 5 outstanding issues, and can't tend a single one of them!

3. Bifrost

Bifrost Emperor

I have just joined. If you'll notice The Holy Empire of Kambria (Cambria was already busy:D) then you may be sure it's me!!!

4. Switch625

Switch625 I don't care.

You have to be maniacally persistent if you want to get anything done at high traffic times. There are times I have to retry six or seven times before I can process an issue if traffic is heavy. You must either have the patience of a deity, or log in when traffic is lower. I usually have good luck around midnight CST, which would be 11 PM your time.

5. Suppersalmon

Suppersalmon Think Safely think again

6. ApocalypseKurtz

ApocalypseKurtz Man, myth, legend

jpowers -
    what is your nation called? can you send me a link? I want to see the pot-smoking environmentalist nudists!

7. andrewgprv

andrewgprv Second Class Citizen

MEAT WAD IS THE MAN!

8. puglover

Who? :confused:

9. Sheep

Sheep Orange Shrooms!

I have established Sheep Springs and will be settling in this region.

10. puglover

I've established my second nation. The Dominian of Isla Sorna (The island in Jurassic Park II: The Lost World)

11. puglover

12. andrewgprv

andrewgprv Second Class Citizen

Meatwad is a character from Adult Swim's Aqua Team Hunger Force. It's adult cartoons on Cartoon Network.

SupperSalmon's avatar is Meatwad

13. .:KNAS:.

.:KNAS:. Civfanatic

14. Dell19

Dell19 Take a break

Hello :p

What are our aims from this game as we could play the game using this thread to decide on proposals that we might want to create for the UN and also we could have a vote to decide a delegate who could then be given complete support so that we have more power in the UN.

15. .:KNAS:.

I was just wondering, did anyone read about the book? I just read the first chapter (free to read on his page) and it was better than i expected.

16. .:KNAS:.

I have another question too though, i would post it there only its so slow. My current motto is: Ass, Gas or Grass. Nobody resides here for free.

Should i change it to: Tax, Tax, and Tax. Nobody resides here for free?

17. Blackadder

Blackadder Rooted to the spot

Hello, I'm the one who started this small attempt to make a diplomacy style meets RISK setting (up to 1899, of course) and I thought I'd publisise a bit on this old board. (ah, nice to be back)
    First off, I'll just remind you lot that theres a total of four nations you can use. Without further addue, the site for the 'world':

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/pin=19432813/page=display_region/region=1800_europe

This is a planned simulation of the 19th century, and although it may go a-historical at times, we have so far found it fun, and hope it to continue to be so. It is essentially similar to Diplomacy, except a larger playerbase is allowed, the concept of revolt and duchies is included, and war units do not equal 1 to 1. The game also hasn't stopped evolving, so your feedback will be appreciated.

We are currently offering you the chance to become the following nations :
    1. We really need a France led by Napolean Bonaparte, for now. Anyone at least slightly knowledgable in French history of the Napolionic period and enjoyes the art of diplomacy is welcome. This person will have lots of benifits indeed!
    2. Prussia! We sadly have no Prussia. :eek:
    3. Sweden! We need a Sweden! Currently Norway is Danish, so the Swedes are needed.
    4. German and Italian states. We have a papal state , a westphalia and a kingdom of Italy, but we need many more. Anyone willing to be Bavaria, for example?
    5. Switzerland!
    6. Balklan revolters! And also Moldavia and Wallachia are needed!
    7. And finally, we need sections of countries. We need dukes of Northumberland that are willing to take orders from England as much as we need both loyal areas of nations (these are planned to act like EU teritores, in changing hands) and possible revolters who want to found their own nations (like Greece, for example, but we think you need to do some very good 'rp skill' and continue violent partisan, oh and having another nation support you wouldn't hurt either.
    By the way, my name is Austro-Hungary on it, and I also control the Incorperated states of Luicas, which is obviously not on the 1800 board.

Our own forum is :
    1800Andorra@groups.msn.com

18. Perfection

Perfection The Great Head.

I love my motto for "Incredible Evil" it's "never settle for the lesser of two evils"

19. Alcibiaties of Athenae

Alcibiaties of Athenae Imperator

If you guys want a sticky discussion or role playing thread, let me know, and you'll have it. ;)

20. Sheep

Sheep Orange Shrooms!

I think Apolyton has one.