• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

NDNESV: Another God One

As the god of selflessness, I will let you use my realm.

Spoiler :

P.S. I made it in paint, so don't complain

You could probably fit in the plain, you can expand the island outwards if you want

(Keep to yourself, I don't need my followers watching over a bunch of drunks)

Xelo, seeing his father's map, would like to inform the other gods and goddesses, along with any supreme beings higher than gods (I.E. Ninja Dude), that Xelo Island is not my realm realm. It is just a name to show Altru's love to me. My island is perfectly spherical and on the complete bottom of the world.

People are obsessed with living in mountains when they should be thinking about creating fertile land for their followers to reside in.

Original as in bathorsehocky insane, or maddeningly evil?

Hey I'm not on a mountain either, it's only a hill.

Yeah, but you aren't evil or insane enough.

You don't have to be evil/insane to be original.

Changing my last two points (keeping the enchanted fae forest):

2) A rich, fertile land to the south of the forest, through which runs crystal-clear river. The delta is very rich after flooding.

3) A sea filled with kelp forests and shoals of fish.

An approximation of my realm:

Spoiler :

I'll change my last point from a mountain to... Dark, inhospitable inhospitable forest in the the middle of the plateau. Massive, ancient trees everywhere, strange whispers, little sunlight, that sort of thing. Gloomy atmosphere can cause suicide.
Inhabited by nasty little elementals that suck out happiness from living peoples.

Let's ignore the fact that you'd need vastly enhanced vision to see ANYTHING from the top of a mountain anyway. Sure, why bother with omniscience.

Fair enough, I was also feeling in a Greek Revivalist mood, since I was just at the temple of Apollo, but in all fairness I was the first to choose A (singular) mountain in my realm.

Hey... mountains aint bad...

BTW, any pantheon needing a god of the passing of time and death and innevitibility, i'm here... (though I have very sketchy internet for a bit)

Nerdothil the Illuminator is intrigued by such a deity. Might you aid the forces of order and knowledge in their fight against unreasoned violence and madness?

unreasoned madness and violence is chaos... Innevitability is NOT chaos. therefor, yes.

Top Bottom