NDS Multi-player Discussion

XxtraLarGe

Warlord
This thread is for the sole purpose of facilitating multi-player on the NDS using the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

I've had zero luck finding an online game after waiting about 15 minutes on several attempts. I've tried both against friends & against anyone. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking that possibly I'm not able to connect because I'm using different settings than others might be using as far as turn time & A.I. handicap?

By the way, I know there's another thread for Friend Codes, but how about if we put our friend codes in our Signatures too?

I haven't had problems finding a game using "anyone", and my longest wait has been around 10 minutes.

Settings I usually use: 2 player, no handicaps, and slowest turn timer.

I've only been able to play 2 games online against other people.
The first game, everyone left. The second game 2 of the people left early, the last person left when I was about to move warriors into their territory. :(

Aside from that, I haven't been able to find anyone when I was in the mood to play a multiplayer game.

My settings are 4 players, no handicaps, and fast turn timer.

i have some games just wait do something else wile wait :)the fastesr way is 2 player slow no handicap. prepare for sveral try untill more people start plying online:(

i have some games just wait do something else wile wait :)the fastesr way is 2 player slow no handicap. prepare for sveral try untill more people start plying online:(

Which is more enjoyable: single player against aggressive AI or multiplayer against aggressive humans? Does everyone go for a domination victory?

no i had one guy go tech

I usually go for cultural victory myself lol, and the other ones are just as easy as domination if u know what you're doing

it was the chinese and i killed him after i got knight from knight templar. there were 2 other human. the com was killed. to my knowledge he was the only teching

Multiplayer probably isn't my cup of tea then. I don't want to feel like I have to play domination in order to be competitive.

you dont have to, i had a game today were one person was close to a cultral. maybe 7 more turns and we would have one. the least minute he quit because my friend russia harrased him with tanks

Top Bottom