Need a bit of help

KabukiJo

Chieftain
If this is against rules please forgive me, but from what I can tell this should be fine.

Moderator Action: Yes, it is against the GOTM rules. Once you have started the game you must not post about it outside of the official spoiler threads until the game is closed. Other players have not started yet, and/or have not discovered some of the information you disclosed in your post.

Mod:

Iam in seriosus trouble with my GOTM2 and was planning on (non specific) discussions with fellow CFCers. Would it be possible to talk about stratergies and such without violating the rules of GOTM ?

(the questions I have in mind are: lack of money, slow research, going broke, trading rescourses)

It's generally not possible to do so outside the spoilers until the game is over. Eventually such discussions come down to specifics, and players start to disclose spoiler information - civ names, availability or locations of resources, etc.

If the questions you are trying to adress as general enough then I would expect them to have already been addressed in the Strategy Forum. If they are more specific to the conditions of this game then they can only be discussed in the spoilers.

If you have reached the spoiler 1 conditions then I suggest you raise your questions in that thread, keeping within the 500 AD time and disclosure limits. If that is not possible then complete your game as well as you can so that you can open the discussion in the final spoiler.

Please take this to PM if you need to discuss it with me further, but remember that I don't play Civ4 so I'm not capable of giving game advice.

Top Bottom