Need help making scenario

chickens1127

Chieftain
Hello all,

Trying to create a Rev. War scenario. Anyways, I've created the map, so whenever I load it up using premade world, I run into a little problem. I want the French, English, Americans, Native Americans. But when I start the game up, there will be like Russia, Germany, etc. I know how to change the country using Edit King, but they already have built their capital city. First off, it's not the right name, and it's not where I want the city. How do I fix this.

TY

I want the French, English, Americans, Native Americans. But when I start the game up, there will be like Russia, Germany, etc. I know how to change the country using Edit King...
So when you go to Edit King → Edit Name to change the tribe name, these changes are not sticking when you save the game?
...but they already have built their capital city. First off, it's not the right name, and it's not where I want the city. How do I fix this.
Create a settler unit where you want the new capital. Disband the old capital (Shift+D). Build the new capital.

Renaming cities is simple. Use the Rename button in the city screen. You don't even need to be in cheat mode for that.

Thanks. I understand the Edit Kings and the changes are sticking, just needed help with the cities.

the game always has to have a white player. white player is always at the top of the turns. white player is Celts ,Romans and russians. if your premade map is not a map of the earth then the game breaks down in the sense that its no longer compatible to the 21 diffrent tribes that live in the universe. the selections you gave seemed like what would be good for a french and indian war scenario in the 1700's in north america. and white player has no base in north america except for Russia in alaska right after the french and indian war as far as the celts. the celts are completly useless to even be hard wired into the game. the celts began in like 500 BC there good for being on the map when theres the persians in 500 bc but then theres the problem of the romans being on the same map for some centuries after that. i consider the celtic civilization not a pan united civlization like the others. they were a colection of several diffrent nations. some histarians aruge that the Celts were original decended from a off shoot of anceint germans thousands of years ago. but like i was saying they were not united nationally. they were much like the nigerian civilization in the 1600's but these guys are only availible on civilization Call to power. similarites except instead of Kano , benn its tributaries of bass,and bonny and also the other states like Igbo and Ife. in Celt world there were Guals ,britons ,caldonians ,gaelics so the game breaks down in the sence that once you colonize britan to build that up and your population is high you would hire tax colectors in all the nations and start functioning like a united state. so like i said the Celts are the worst to pick as white player. its better to pick romans or russians atleast thats more relevant but if your really set on a ancieant world game and you dont want a modpack with player made modding then its your call. personally i like to pick the 7 most related to the year 2010 -russians ,japanese ,french, usa , english and india and spanish becasue all of which are space faring nations except spain. i chose spain in 2010 makes more sense then egypt or aztecs. making a custom civilization is very complicated you really have to have free time.

i did not catch the fact you said american war scenario. yean if you want native americans there only availible if you select 7 civilizations so pick russians. dont use east coast north america selectet North america. that way you also put in spanish.if you have to have east coast north america then rename russians to something generic like iroquis and cities like mohawk and seneca. japanese can be be some other native american tribe. its not hard to immagine iroquis as seperate from the rest of north american native americans as they spoke a language that was the rest of native americans i cant remember the name of it but its on wikipedia. it help if you said the map you were using.

Top Bottom