Need help with the Star Wars TMA modpack

Balint Fekete

Chieftain
So rigth now I am doing my first playthrough and I am with the New Republic. I have already researched the whole Jedi tech tree but for some reasons I can not build the Palace of the Jedi Wonder even though my government is jedi republic. I also can't build the Galactic Senate. If anyone knows what am I missing please tell me the problem. So far I am loving this modpack but it would be a disappointment if couldn't be able to construct these wonders because something is wrong with the mod.

Moderator Action: Moved to the main Civ III Creation and Customisation forum, where you're more likely to get help (General discussions is just that, whereas the Creation and Customisation forum deal with mods). I couldn't work out which Star Wars thread was the right one...but as (I think) it was done around 15 years ago, it might be better in the main forum in any case, in terms of potential responses.

Ok so I made some experiment in the map editor about these wonders: I could build the Palace of the Jedi when the Coruscant Wonder was not required for it to be built but I couldn't do anything about the galactic senate. I turned off the advancement requirement (galactic bureaucracy) for it and then I also turned off the wonder requirement (seat of the government) but I was still unable to build it on any of my planets. I even built the reunite the republic wonder because I thought maybe you needed that for the senate but still nothing had changed. I don't know what am I missing. It is also strange that the palace of the jedi worked after I turned off the improvement requirement.

You probably already figured this out by now, but if not keep reading. The creator of the mod wanted some key locations to be under your control before being able to build certain wonders, to facilitate this not only is the specific tech needed but the specific pre-requisite wonder, so for the Palace of the Jedi Wonder you need to own the planet Coruscant which has the Coruscant wonder in it. For the Galactic Senate wonder you need for it to be built in you capital. . . keep in mind both of these are wonders and thus only one can be built in the game, I'm not sure about the Palace of the Jedi wonder, but i'm 90% sure the Galactic Senate is already built in Coruscant.

I'm not sure, but I also think for the sith path you need to occupy certain worlds which have a secret strategic resource which is needed for whatever top level building you can build.

Top Bottom