1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Negotiations with TNT

Discussion in 'Team Doughnut' started by Robi D, Sep 20, 2005.

1. magnusmarcus

magnusmarcus Prince

I think is a pretty well worded response. Please describe said goats as smelly.

2. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

I wouldn't worry to much about a letter or their chest thumping, remember actions speak louder than words :D

3. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

This is anger talking, the negoations have meet at a stalemate there last Message (other than the silly one) was to act tough. They offered a fairly good peace but we as a nation decided against it, as it is our right to do. I sent a message to that effect they replied the basic notion was we will deal with it on the battle feild i am against sudden angry messages that show our emtion.

It is bussiness not personal we have been beating them so far, soon we play our hand if it wins then they will sue for peace or die if it fails we will sue for peace or continue the war, sometimes fighting is how problems are solved and this is one of them.

Plus if we sent them that message they would return a humour one picking it apart. They sent us two messages they will get our reply at the tip of our spears.

4. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

Lol those crazy TnT are at it again

Dear Adversary,

The Iroqi sacking of the Sarbadar village impels us to ask for 25 gold in reparations in addition to the tribute listed in our latest peace offer.

Also, those Iroqi units responsible for the Sarbadar atrocities must be disbanded.

We await your reply.

donsig
    Grand Vizeer of the Ironic People

5. Alphawolf

Alphawolf Basileus, Founding Father

We would be happy to if they disabanded *all* of there units in exchange.;)

-the Wolf

6. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

Alphawolf i am sure General Robi will disband TnTs units for us, with extream prejudice

7. Robi D

Send them this letter back

8. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

I dont think we should send them anything, let them play their games soon we will execute their citys and then they will offer us tribute

9. Alphawolf

Alphawolf Basileus, Founding Father

I have complete faith in the Great General. :)

-the Wolf

10. xyourxmomxcorex

xyourxmomxcorex Pwnage

Even with infeior forces, we owned their goat asses.
    Thier Minister of War or whatever should be fired. How hard is to take a small patch of jungle with large amonts 4/2/1 and 2/1/2 units?
    They have one victory, which is killing our entire GS squad off.
    They keep doing the same thing, sending wannabe stacks of doom, only to be raided by MW over and over.

11. xyourxmomxcorex

xyourxmomxcorex Pwnage

GOD
    I just love how they make up names for barbains and call them allies. Its so childish.

12. Robi D

I recieved this PM from donsig

I took the liberty of sending a reply back. So far they have not offered anything resembling a fair peace deal, While it would be good to reach a solution so we can get on with catching up to the other teams again, i doubt they will do so since they been pretty determined to take us out even after losing numerous battles.

13. Robi D

It looks like we might have pounded a bit of sense into TNT, they actually come up with a semi decent offer, still nowhere near good enough in my opinon but at least give us a starting point of sorts. Here's the letter

14. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

Well, that is a bit of a change in tone, so maybe we are making a dent.

1gpt and 25g is still ludicrous by itself, but it does appear they're offering return of the workers.

So the proposed actual deal seems to be:
    They give we give
    2 workers 25g+1gpt
    currency tech of our choice

The Grand Vizeer thing is laughable, of course.

15. Robi D

Well they took their turn (85) and we didn't receive a battlelog so they must have withdrawn their horseman, i guess they had enough of us beating the crap out of them. With our CR squad closing in on their cities i'm not in a rush to settle on a peace treaty just yet, but i figured i would just to throw out some ideas about what we should ask for to see what people are thinking.

-They return our worker
    -Establish zones of control with the jungle netural
    -Any tresspass in the respective ZoC consider decleartion of war
    -Limit amount of troops in jungle
    -They give us currency and in return we give them either 25g +1gpt for 20 turns or Polytheism not both.

This deal is in our favour as it should be, we are winning after all but i think its very resonable.

This doesn't have to be the first offer either, we can always squeeze them for a bit more to begin with but i would accept a lesser deal than the one above.

Finally i wrote donsig a quick note that we have taken their offer under consideration

16. xyourxmomxcorex

xyourxmomxcorex Pwnage

No. We can hold then until knights. They have not seen the full force of our troops....but they will...:nuke: ;) :nuke: :smug:

17. magnusmarcus

magnusmarcus Prince

This is certainly an abrupt change of attitude on there part..... and that whole 1gpt is obviously a ploy to make it look like they've won a strategic victory.

No peace until vengeance is served! At least one of there cities should be disbanded and or razed!

18. xyourxmomxcorex

xyourxmomxcorex Pwnage

We should send raiders in to pillage thier iron. Then every immo loss they take will be critical.

19. Robi D

I have prepared a response to TNT's peace offer to send off if most agree, so please read and comment.

20. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

You forgot the worker, and maybe we should ask for 2 workers now since the original ones must have multiplied by now. :lol: Also please spell check it first. ;)

I'm not sure though that we should accept peace now. Perhaps we should let the CR squad do some damage first? :evil: