Neo Nes : Age Of Greatness

Just one quick question, is that nation to the East of France, in green Lombardy?

EDIT: I meant East not West.

Paris, France

The year is 1483 and King Louis XI was dying. As his family sat next to his deathbed he gave his only son his last orders. 'Rule France and lead her to glory' Charles nodded and wept. His 22 year old sister put her hand on his shoulder as the young boy continued to cry. April 30th 1483 the King died in his sleep, Paris mourned the passing of a great king and thousands went to his funeral.

The young King, 13 year old Charles was named king. His sister Anne will rule as regent until Charles will be old enough to rule instead in 1491. Many wonder whether Anne will make a good regent or not, much of the populace would rather listen to the boy king rather than women. But she changed all that in 1485 by adding a law that allowed princesses to become Queens in France, but Charles is still king and she cannot change that. So she instead set up a marriage between King Charles VIII and Duchess Anne of Brittany. She hopes that this will ensure that females will always hold a power in the court. King Charles is now 16 years of age and is ready to rule, but Regent Anne told him that he must be 21 before he can rule alone. A clever ruse set by Anne to keep the throne for herself. Will Charles figure it out or not?

Will send orders, as soon as I find out who my eastern neighbors (first post in page) is.

could be Burgundy... On second though no its actually in Germany so probably not...

No Aim, but I do have msn and yahoo.

Hey MJM, did you get my pm?

If so could you give me an answer.

If you didn't I'll send you another one.

Just sent it...

I hope you find the terms in it reasonable...

Bumpity bump...

my 56k modem died at the computer at home, so ill put this one on hold for a little while. Anyhow, i only have half of the orders, so try to get them.

yarr damn modems!

Top Bottom