Neo Nes V : SUPERPOWERS

To USA
From Confederacy of South Africa

We have already sworn into an alliance with you and your allies/dependencies. Why must you remind us again? It is partly due to the protection of Liberia that we are not quite at friendly terms with the Islamists.

Mozambique Times
The most informational and international news in the Confederacy, since 2005

Confederacy, UIS Talks Hit Rock Bottom
After arms race and border buildups commence, President Haroun Kamadi met with the president of the UIS, Mohammad Ali Raja'i, with the subject of an armistace at the table. President Kamadi also had bigger ideas, an idea of a united Africa to let the African feelings be heard across the world. Unfortunately this was not the case of the UIS.
"Africans are not the concern of the UIS, the wealth that they generate is," commented Gerald Haka, a top government official present at the meeting in Mecca. The talks hit the floor when the president Ali Raja'i proclaimed the Confederacy a warmongering nation running out of invasion space. President Kamadi would not speak of this topic.

Troops Welcomed in Western Sahara
The region most commonly known as the Gambia has henceforth proclaimed their loyalty and thanks to the Confederacy for the amount of foriegn aid and diplomatic help that has been given to them. With this, they have proclaimed themselves independent from former-Pan African nation, and have put up for membership in the Confederacy. Having an outstanding majority in the Council for Gambian membership, the country was sworn in just last Tuesday. Three days later Confederacy troops entered the country.
Having economic troubles the Gambia is expected to make a full recovery and become a key factory to the economic power of the Confederacy. Already the currency has been brought into the country, and a governor has been allowed to take full control of the economy until it is integrated into the Confederacy.

Confederacy Troops to Aid US
The 8th Expeditionary, a world-wide known task force that has been sent all around the world, from Mexico to Israel and now to Alaska in aid to the growing threat against the Confederacy-United States alliance. The latest threat was the Russian imperialism that sponsered a Russian attack on the free Alaskan soil of America. While our forces are definetly not skilled in winter warfare, General Umbaki has proclaimed that "...the forces would fill their duty in the aiding of our American allies.
Once there, the troops began to mobilize for the defense of the Alaskan city. However, before they knew it, the American navy was on the scene and prevented a strong Russian attack from happening. Any little skirmishes that took place was the repsonsibility of the American or European forces that were part of the allied defense of Alaska.
Since the war is coming to an end, the 8th army is expected to pull out of Alaska within the next couple weeks. Where will they be relocated? Only time will tell, for this expeditionary group is on the queo where ever needed. However, Umbaki has expressed to our reporter that the army is in desperate need of re-arming and training, and so their next stop may just be their homeland.

Economic Center Constructed
Right in the heart of Pretoria stands the modern building which houses the Federal Economic Bureau of the Confederacy of African States. Rising a magnificent seventy stories, it is beyond the height of anyother building in the city, but is still outclassed by the Bureau of Internation Trade in Antananarivo, Madagascar, which rises a dominate 98 stories into the sky.
The Economic Center has the largest sum of currency flowing through it than anyother country in the world. The Confederacy has been pronounced the strongest, economically-wise, country in the world and still growing. The African Dollar is about 1.25 American dollars, and 1.2 Euros. It's closes rival, the Islamic rupee, rivals it at 1.02 per every African dollar. Experts believe these two economies to remain strained at eachother until the current crises is fixed.

BREAKING NEWS

Russian president found dead in his mamsion, of apparent self-inflicted gunshot wounds!

- Igor Valyitsevov, associated press

Above, guard stands infront of Moscow forensic evidence labratories, where Stanislav's body was taken.

In a shocking turn of events the man who has brought Russia to it's greatest heights since a man named Stalin, Miroslav Stanislav, has commited suicide. At approximetly 3pm, a group of officials arrived at Stanislav's luxurious mansion for planned political talks. Upon entering the house, they found Stanislav's body lying on the floor of the main living room. They immediatly phoned Moscow police, who took the body to verify that it was not a murder.
"All indications point to suicide however" sais police chief Nicholas Ivanov.
Stanislavs death came days after public unrest following massive losses in the Alaskan front. Stanislav was campaigning for compensation for helpin out SATO, who had turned their backs on Russia months earlier by signing an alliance with the USA. A deal seemed near at hand when the United States offered payment of 5 billion dollars. Stanislav was awaiting payment from SATO, at a rumored tag of 10 billion, when United States troops continued fighting in Alaska. Told to await peace and given orders to stand still and not do anything to prompt conflict with the alliance, the Russian forces were caught completely off guard. In the battles that ensued, thousands of young Russian men lost their job when foreign goverments betrayed their own agreements with Russia. The news made headlines from st. Petersburg to Vladivostok, and was used exscessively by Stanislav's opposition for several days. Notes one observer on state television;
"Russia has sunk into a state of anarchy incomparable to anything seen before in it's modern history"
As whole cities were burned to the ground over protests, Stanislav's entourage of body guards more than doubled. The goverment was on the verge of collapse, and rumors had it that the neighboring UIS would be able to buy out all of Russia's economy with a mere 1 billion credits. Ironically, Stanislav's many bodyguards could do nothing to stop his final killer; Stanislav himself. The weapon of choice was a traditional Russian riffle last used in the defense of Stalingrad decades ago. Rumors that Stanislav went down playing repeated games of Russian Roulette have not been confirmed, but the bullet hole apparently is on the side of the skull. What shall happen to Russia now remains unclear, but certainly conditions aren't going to get any better now that it's biggest leader in 25 years has decided to leave his people forever.

To: Provisional Russian Government
Subj: Grievances

While the Russian and CAS governments have not been at good hands, and despite the near-engagement in Alaska that our troops almost had, we give our condolances to the leader of your nation who has been forsaken by his own moral and patriotism. We offer to help persuade the US into a treaty that is worthy of such a nation as yourself, though we are still firm allies of the United States.

To: Mr. President of the USA
Subj: Peace?

We are willing to help the US government in proposing a final treaty for the Russian instance and will help the US by supporting this treaty diplomatically and militarily.

Originally posted by aaminion00
What??? How did this happen? The Americans signed peace with me. Why else would they give me 5 credits? If this was real life, the American and Russians would've stopped fighting and then the russian's would've withdrawn, like I told my troops to. What were they using in 2016? Telegram lines?? I quit. Make Russia an NPC.

Originally posted by Constantine
Dont Quit

It was my fault I didnt tell him it was peace and I didnt change me war orders.

it really sucks u quited, but what was i to do?, i had a war plans PM, and never got told of peace being signed, i just suspected constantine paid you to make sure u believed him.

and how was i suppost to bring your troops back?, they cant fly anywhere, and the only transports were full barely arriving in alaska, had they somehow been able to get in transports and headed for east siberia, all of them would have died.
you only lost 8,000 men, is like nothing out of the once 44,000 men army, but oh well.

warman, dont get overexited, you are not getting russia for 1 PP

To Russia

Pull out of Panama or this war will contiune on Russian soil!

To All Nations:
From EU:

The attack on Russian soil was to aid the American troops fighting in Alaska. The war with Russia will continue until Russian troops pull out of Alaska.

Orders:

Pm'd

Press Release From Washington DC

Today the Presdient announced that the metric system would be adopoted. After not following this treaty people are asking why? One source says it is an attempt to standarize our weapons with SATO and BDL.

CNN Washington Beareau

This is pissing me off so much that I'm back.

From Russia
To USA

We demand you grant us passage back to our motherland in return for the peace deal you betrayed!

- orders pmed -

UIS ORDERS:

Give 50 more credits to Pan-Africa. Include in this medical and food aid as well.

-Dig in the troops further

To Russia

Very well we will give boats to get your men home.

Addtional Orders
Let the Russians withdraw.

ok, i exempted some of my finals, so i dont have to go to school friday... that means... update thursday night of friday morning, so get them orders in

UPDATE 19 -=- JULY 2016 -=-

PEACE FINALLY ARRIVES IN THE AMERICAS

The americans have made peace w/ the russians, and have allowed the russians to go back to their homeland, the americans continue to claim that it was not their fault as they had forgoten to tell their generals of the signed peace treaty. however as the last russians goes home from alaska and panama, the are closing the chapter of the south american war.

PAN AFRICA CONTINUES TO BREAK UP
sections of the former pan american allience has once again been divided between CAS and the UIS, this as both superpowers continue to train and build up defenses.

WAR HEATS UP IN SCANDINAVIA
Russian troops have rallied and pushed back the invaders of the EU, however they did not do so by much in that front, but the russian generals did not gave up, they have accomplished the largest amphibius operations since D-Day, their armys have landed in both north and south finland, the berentian russian fleet was able to land the troops safely before having to retreat (and get some naval casualties) from the EU royal navy. helsinski would have fallen if it hadnet been for the return from the European expeditonary from alaska.
Russian forces beggin to overwealm the Europeans.

TROOPS MASSING AT THE RUSSO-POLISH BORDER
the fromer baltic union has beggun to mass up their troops in the border w/ russia, they claim that they will remain neutral to the conflict, this as their embassadors have left moscow.

VOCTORIA LEAGUE:
TO THE WORLD:
We go back to our diplomatic neutrality status as before:

To EU:
From EMA:
we are allowing your troops pass through our territory, pls formalise it and sign a right of passage.

To SATO
From BDL

now that we are again friendly i would appreciate it if you woud be kind enough to move back from our border some.

Top Bottom