Neoteric World

I hope one of the creators is still around, this mod is simply the best mod ever and I believe everyone, everyone and their mom should play it.

So um... Can someone from the creator team message me at here?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/neoteric-world/#6550408

So I can pass control over? I'm going to be going about making sure the images are all cool screenshots, and I will be trying to get as many people as possible aware of how epic this mod is.

Though, I kinda have no idea what I am doing...and the site won't exactly let me staple the long list of credits on every surface availble.

Everyone who worked on this mod are gods among men, they really are.

No idea if anyone is still playing this mod but...

I've just ported it to a Win10 laptop and I get crashes (fairly consistently) at the end of some turns. I can't fathom out why this happens. The mod works perfectly on Win XP SP3 and I have BTS working perfectly on the laptop. (V3.19 of course)

I'm getting an exception 0xC0000005 (which is apparently bad but otherwise doesn't help me). I've tried various compatibility settings without success.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Would there be a reason that editing the revolutions.ini file wouldn't affect the barb-civs in the actual game? Or am I dumb and missed something obvious. Options just stay default (e.g. barb civs can only spawn after 3 pop. or new world options always set to 2) even if I change them.

I'm working on a slight content patch to Neotic World. Currently in early Alpha.

I have been looking for a ground truck/helicopter transport for unit for so long! I can hopefully try this mod and/or just find a way to copy the units

Top Bottom