NES World/Regional Maps Requests Thread

Yes. but there will be no BLUE on the other side of the black line. So it will look just like a border. And ones borders are around the planet... well it becomes hard.

Global Nexus said:
Only if the borders used are extremely thick, really. And it could always be filled with variations of the traditional "barbarian gray", as there likely wouldn't be any, uh, barbarians on Mars. [I'd hope so, anyway]

Microbial armies?

Could someone please make a map of this? I will be forever grateful. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20F250v4.jpg
    20F250v4.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 289
Hey guys, long time, no see.

Sorry 'bout all those NESes I left hanging a long, long time ago.

Anyway, I need a decently good map of Europe around AD 1000. Anyone got something like that or able to whip something up?

Try to check the existing maps thread, map of 950's AD is there I think....

Ok I have to admit..... I need a lesson in Microsoft Paint. I've been using standart colors for my NES maps because I have no idea how to save the palette if I change it..... is there a way to do it?

erez87 said:
add a color table to the map... and copy colors from it
How? I'd need a very detailed list of instructions :)

I'm planning on starting a new NES (once again), for that i'll need a map. Could one of you make this map suitable for NESing? Ignore the army movements and frontlines mentioned there, just copy the map geography vise into NES form. Iclude all of the lakes, the giant forest (especialy the giant forest), the mountains, etc.

Thank you.

Ooh! Reno! That's the "world" map of Naussica! Why is it ever written in french? Where did you find it? Anyway, I'd love to help you out. I'm not used to mapping for NESes and such, but I will give it my best shot.

EDIT: Err, do you want it with the mountains and all, or whould I concentrate on the shorelines/fukai borders? Also, should i add the cities on the map? I've started working on it, btw.

I'm done with it. For some reason it's completely forked up... I hope someone knows how to fix it. :( Sonehow, I can't even upload it! GRR!

has anyone seen that .gif map w/ mountains and trees on them?, i need to use those mountains and trees to complete my map.

yes....... is for the legends-like nes i am working no.

I'm sorry, Reno. I can send you the finished but ugly map without mountains if you want to. I think it's something with the resolution in paint. It was OK until saved it. I've heard mentions of saving in different formats, but I didn't figure it out before it was too late. The lines are just a bit garbled, and it's not too difficult to right, but i don't know what format to save it in... Anyone?

stalin006 said:
has anyone seen that .gif map w/ mountains and trees on them?, i need to use those mountains and trees to complete my map.

yes....... is for the legends-like nes i am working now.
YAY!!! :D

gosh i luv ya stalin :love:

Top Bottom